View Single Post
Old 17-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderjuice View Post
My first ever visit to TT. Just tried my luck texting her in the morning and managed to grab a slot early afternoon.

I won't go into too much detail of the entire experience. All the FRs about her wildness and craziness are true as she takes PSE to next level. I've never experienced anything like this with other MLs or FLs, especially her squirting, which is just out of this world.

The biggest con for me is that I'm afraid that I might never find an experience to top this. Damage was 3B but I would say well worth it. Will definitely RTM.
Thank you for sharing this FR, Bro corianderjuice. Could you please explain what does PSE stands for?

Passionate Sexual Experience?
Pleasurise Sado-maso Experience?
Pulsating Stimulating Experience?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888