View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future
Re: Holiday Inn Outram shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Ah yes, Qiqi…the sluttish looking one. She massaged me a few times too. There was one time she was the only ML in shop with me. I was tempting her to just fuck with me since we were alone in shop. But we didn’t. She only allowed me to roam her pussy area through her panties until she was wet. I managed to slip my finger in awhile (she has a lot of hair down there) and came out with my finger wet with her juice, and i licked it. She hit me and say so unhygenic. Haha

I missed all 3 of them. Just handjobs/JG but so much fun and most importantly, the best massage from Jenny
I did with qiqi in the shop when she was alone...she a bit horny that time...later she moved to joo chiat and then jalan sultan..after that lost contact with her...