View Single Post
Old 25-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H10R13 Anna

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
True she's no looker. She reminds me of a plain petite admin lady who been in the same company for far too long... haha. But lucky not ugly too.

My next target is Cat30 Anna H10R13... she's quite a sexy milf... nice curves!
-----------
Bro U-Da-Man, Anna is as sexy as 6yrs back, i remembered her ex H01. That time there is 1, all the way in on left, a WL who looks abit Jap AV actress. Now, she has relocated to H12 put on weight.

Only 1session with Anna about 3yrs ago, she SOP for $30 than, i told her of this website. She knew told me she was popular back then, b4 the ex KS WLs came into PT.

All this yrs, passingby Anna's room, she said, "$30". This gen Anna's next door Big S, think Anna is desperate for customers. I think her time is over but, don't tell we talk about her on this website.

Shared this, that session with Anna, her bed is next to a table. I lay down almost knock it. She was , kept on saying, "careful of table.'' Think she have to reposition her room's wind and water positions. Some customers will b pissed if he knock his head on it. RTF noway!

Hope u have a wonderfully time and, i'll passed today. Come Wed i b taking leave, weekdays is better lesser ppls. Have a good week ahead!

Last edited by jacky43; 25-04-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: additional infos