View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
iyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiyhmis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Knn la. If just want kid with the father practically never around no need get married. Just walk into a pub or post online dating choose a guy she wants her kid to look like and fuck. According to Josephine Teo you don’t even need a lot of space to have sex. Unless she looks damn ugly and nobody wants to fuck her even if free. Then the question becomes why are you paying money to fuck her? And China already scrapped the one child policy years ago. Wtf are u talking about? I don’t know about sperm banks in China, but prostitution is illegal in China but there are hundreds of thousands of whores in China. The law has never stopped these people from doing what they want. This is obviously trying to get ppl to foot the bill for whores’ children. Whoever wants to be a fool just go ahead
I meant to say that most WLs today are the only child themselves and have a massive burden to feed their elders. Hence, it is practical for them to have offsprings so that the next generation can look after them. This is the reality and the psyche of many PRC - 养儿防老。 WLs know they have a limited life span working as a WL and have to quit as they age, hence will depend on the next generation to feed them.

FYI, 2 people have sent me a private message to talk about my experiences because they are doing the same thing. Since this thread contributes nothing to my discussion but encourage flaming, I hope this thread ends after my reply here. Thank you.