View Single Post
Old 12-04-2024, 07:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fwb, swb no string attached and fully discreet

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntheunicorn View Post
Way too many people contacting me to ask to buy the FWB contacts so I just uploaded all my FWB contacts to Payhip as a database and charge everyone $30 - the price I would sell per FWB contact. Cannot keep up with all the requests haha. Here's the link if you are interested:
https://payhip.com/b/afJjY
You Farkass using my contacts and to lure others with more contact. And now you want to sell it for $50. Guys do not trust him!!!

Once he got your contacts exchange and he will use it to exchange with more guys in the same way and keep reusing the number he gotten to ask for more contacts. Above are contacts taken from me!!

My fb show me her telegram that she received more than 10 guys msging her after this F*** took my contacts. Above are my contacts, this guy is same as gohchengxu1995

Zap him to red!!