View Single Post
Old 26-03-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

First blood Dior Today

Firstly a big big thank you to the OKT again. You are the best bro!

I was suppose to be the 2nd customer but was shocked when bro OKT PM me if I could come earlier. Assuming that the first booking was cancelled, I proceeded.

Met Dior and she confirmed it. Someone loss is my gain. First blood after long time. I also brought dessert and drinks from CoffeeBean since she just arrive to our shore.

Let me say she is the perfect blend of pretty + cuteness! The moment she unmasked, my eyes were wide open. Her lips are so lovely and cute nose to match. Body is curvy, firm ass and natural C cup boobs! Irresistible!

What I love about Dior is that we hit it off really2 well. It is easy conversing with her. The feeling was non-commercial.

Be that it is my third bonking session in 2 days, I ask her nicely if she could massage me. It started well as she was quite good at it. Feeling aroused seeing her lovely face and big boobs, I got up and turned her around. Slowly sucking her tits and moving down to her shaved pussy! So shiok eating as clean oyster and I can hear her sexy moan getting louder.

I proceeded take out my mini-vibrator and she was surprised by it. However, I can sense that she does not enjoy it as compared to you eating her oyster naturally. Instructed her to do a 69 and here is where it go intense for me. Her BBBJ was slurpy and wet. She went in deep and her saliva was dripping to my balls. The cold sensation feeling due to the AC makes my balls tingle.

As I was getting hard, I turn her around, capped on and starting to bonk her slowly. However, as her moan gets louder and sexier, I proceeded to bang her hard! She really could take a hard banging - lots of piak piak sound cause she has firm ass. I really2 love it when a girl could take your hard pounding and loving it. Doggy is the best position if you ask me. As I was about to cum, I quickly pull out and took of my condom wanting to finish on her boobs. However, could make it in time and it splashes on her back instead.

Wow! I am still having a back pain from the intense banging! Just to add that we were still chatting and laughing while cleaning ourselves. The feeling is like you are doing it with your fuck buddy! There was no awkwardness at all.

Thank you again Bro OKT ThaiSmile for this arrangement. Appreciate it!