View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WL willing to make a love child for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyhmis View Post
actually I am the one proposing to have the child because I want kids. I am also willing to fork out $1k a month for child maintenance.

The child can live with the mom and i'll visit once every 6 months or a year.

Is it uncommon for guys to want more descendents? I want more kids to "carry on my lineage"
U r asking for a death trap.. imagine the child or mum fall sick, would you pay? Or his/her bills... 1K cannot do anything much in china.

Also, spare a tot for the poor child growing up without a father. Better for you not to have more lineage if you are not able to think straight

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details