Old 28-12-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxismaddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Visited C**dy today. Place is pretty discreet, gotta press the bell and someone will come to the door to unlock it, doesn’t take too long.

Room is pretty decent, common shower outside, ain’t too bad tho. C**dy is pretty, not sure why they use all those filters to begin with. She was wearing a tight pink dress which was pretty cute. She starts off by working your back, you can tell massage is not her forte but i guess she tries. Those looking for an actual massage, look elsewhere. She knows little to no English so I guess you could rely on google translate if required. After abt 15 to 20 mins, she asked GQ, i reckon you can cut the massage really short if you wanted.

Opted for the bbbj, and she went on to take her dress and bra off. Here’s the great part, she has great boobs, and pointy nipples too. I’d gauge a D, E at most. Really proportionate body. She did a pretty decent job with the bbbj and starts by licking your nips and caressing your body with her tits. Her occasional moans were pretty nice too. Kinda took awhile to finish so she ended off with a HJ while stuffing her tits in my mouth. Overall, a decent experience and she was friendly and bubble despite the language barrier.

RTM? Maybe.
Damage = 58 + 150 (a lot on the high side but quite sure this is negotiable. Just wasn’t in the mood to)

Hope this helps lads.