Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TomSELUK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
London field guide

Hi all,

I posted a while ago a mini London guide but I'm back with more info.

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=21275712#post21275712

Looking back on my guide a year later it is still all quite applicable, I can share a bit more detail on the usual process:

- Walkups I have never used so unsure, but I suppose the clue is in the name. I think it is fine to see what's on offer, haggle, and walk away if you want.
- Adultwork is split between freelance girls and those with a pimp/agent. You're generally much better to deal with the girls directly and hence using other sites for reviews to get an understanding. Some girls might say in their bio if they a independent. Generally they will list numbers on AW and you can WhatsApp them. Some require a call or video chat but this is uncommon. Some restrict who they will meet but usually and unfortunately this restriction is only on black men. AW lists the rates and sometimes extras, always best to agree upfront on services. You can usually book for the same day if she is available or a few days ahead.

The girl will usually give you a postcode only either ahead of time or on the morning of the punt. Once you reach the postcode you message again for the specific address and instructions. When you find the apartment or hotel room, they usually open the door while hiding behind it, you enter and she will reveal herself and show you to the room.

At this point you should confirm services again and you still always have the right to walk away if you don't like her look or get a bad vibe.

If all is good, hand over payment in cash. Envelopes are not necessary.

Most will offer a shower at this point but rarely they will shower with you, unless Thai (more on this later). If you only book a 15 minute meet then of course there is no time to shower really. There are no catbaths in London!

Hopefully all goes well from this point but if you are unlucky you may find a girl who will limit the positions, depth of penetration, check her phone, or do something otherwise annoying. You win some you lose some. Some girls will be willing to spend the full time with you, some will clearly rush you to come and then leave.

- Agency: post booking the details will be the same, but the booking process is different as you call/text the agency. Diva also has a telegram bot to book. Generally agency girls will need to be booked further in advance and you will need to confirm on the day you will still attend.

I guess some other points to mention:
- always confirm services
- do not assume two shots even in a 1hr booking

If I think of anything more or you have questions please reply.