Thread: Parklane things
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
That L5 slim dua neh one is desperate for money one, she actually accept biz from Bangala worker before

She got one mole on her face , and has very hairy arms. U look at her elbows u can see got alot of unshaved hair sticking out

Anyways, story is that my towkay friend who is doing contractor work brought his Bangala workers to a certain unit in that building to do some repairs, and happened to pass by that L5 slim dua neh unit and the Bangala worker was smitten with her and told his boss (my towkay friend)

So several days later, my friend returned and paid her to let his Bangala worker fuck her (with condom of course). My friend say he ask almost the whole parklane building ML already, none are willing to accept Bangala biz except this ML

As to why my friend so generous paid for his bangala worker...let's just say that this bangala dude is really a good character lah, got help my friend with alot of stuff whether be it work or personal since working under him 5 years ago
Oh. Didn’t notice her hairy arms. My eyes were at her big nehneh