View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
Helmut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHelmut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
I hooked up with an old friend recently. She's married with kids and her marriage is a mess. I didn't set out to bonk her, just reached out as a friend would. While she shared her failed marriage with a wealthy guy (who was sleeping around first), she suggested outfront being FWBs. I didn't jump at the chance immediately, choosing instead to first find out her reasons. Turns out it was a mix of revenge, regaining her self worth and her basic womanly needs. I guess she saw me as a guy with whom she could be fully herself again. The sex, when it finally happened, was surreal. She had a little love nest in the heart of town, where we would spend countless mornings chatting, cuddling and making wild passionate love. Seeing her emerge from her despair and finding the strength to be happy again was my reward.

rewards and benefits, right? hahaha you really did something good for your friend. goodness worthy of praise 😂