View Single Post
Old 28-11-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kkangagi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR: Queenie From Club Friday
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=909469

Had a booking for Queenie on 27/11/2022, Booking was smooth just a minor hiccup luckily OKT texted me that there will be a slight delay on my booking, other than that is perfect. Location wise is discreet and easy to locate, instruction given by OKT was clear. Went up and was greeted by a sexy Queenie wearing a black lacey gown barely covering her boobs.

Queenie is a very cheerful person likes to smile ,laughs a lot and willing to please you. Looks wise wont reject similar to pics given by OKT. Have and hourglass body the most prominent will be her Boobs its very distractive and I could not take my hand off it. Queenie allow light kisses. As for FJ like all previous FR about her being tight and wet, all of it is true and she does not need KY. My personal favourite position with her was COWGIRL the way she rode me and the wet sound coming out from each pump its a major turn on.

After 1st shot we played some HP games together had a little chit chat before going round 2, but due to my lack of sleep the previous night and had to go work early I ended my 2nd round early as I was too tired.

Overall Queenie is gem she is a girl who you should give a shot cause if you never try you will never know.