View Single Post
Old 16-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Finally had a proper session with ww or whatever name she has.

Std shower wipe down. Ask if want massage, tell her why not press press a while also ok. 15min back massage then game start.
Start with back cat bath, she uses warm water in mouth and ran through the whole back and upper thigh. Nice.
Ask me to squart and offered AR. While ar, she carress my rod. Dmmn shiok and cannot tahan.
Lay on my back and she warm water bbbj. Cap on
Start with her lay down and me missionary. Slowly guide her and held her up to sit up and go into standing pos. My fav.
Get her to squart while i stand doggie her.
Lay her back down and held her legs up, continue fj. Rhythm few slow thrust with few deep thrust. She super wet.
Legs down and she said she cannot tahan liao. Told her to close up her legs with me fasten up the rhythm.

Finally out came the million solders.
Near 25mins of "pumping" fun. Worth it.
Power Up yours

Exciting key words making me want book now

super wet 😍 super wet 😋