Thread: Tuina TCM
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2193 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Feedback from a Bro who visited PRC A @ East yesterday :

"I visited Master A @ East today at 5pm.
Was aching badly after long hours at work and needed good quality massage.
A is well maintained and is in mid 30s (I complimented her on looking not a year above 30). She is extremely chatty and connects well with you throughout the session.
I must say I got the best value massage that I was looking for and more. Packing serious strength, she unraveled all my knots with her TCM style massage. She delivered a full 1hr massage leaving me fully relaxed and actually went beyond by another N min without asking for more payment.
GQ was limited to naughty hj and the total damage was 2B.
Do consider her if you happen to be in the vicinity and need a hard massage - she is a good choice."
Some random guy zapped me by 9 points for sharing this FR, because he thought that HJ alone requires top-up of 2B.

It was already mentioned in the FR : total damage was 2B.
Total damage means entrance fee + top-up, and it is commonly understood in the community.
I think he needs to go back to school and re-learn his English.
Good grief !