View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Seba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In fact, I feel embarrassed to share my bad experience but I'll share it so that other young brothers here don't follow my stupid acts.

I know this WL since Jan but I was just customer only.

She is a chatty and friendly person and she shared many of her private life with me.

She even told me she liked this customer but too bad he is married.

All that while I was just providing a listening year.

Then one day, I mouth itchy and I asked her if she likes me. She said yes. I she'd get why. She said I'm matured and take care of girls like very caring and considerate, and polite and said she is very lonely because nobody treat her like human, but just a sex object. People contact her for appointment only.
She then gave me her contact and asked me to contact her when free, just chatting with me will make her happy, she said.
I feel really flattered. As a man, who doesn't?
I started texting her. Initially one or twice in a day but slowly become more frequent. Like up to 50 texts per day.
When topics run dry, she will send her photos and tell me trivial things.
In my mind, I was thinking, who are you to befriend me? You are to low class for me. But my adventurous mind took over and told me, why not just play along?

This is the first mistake. She was a much skilful playing of kc than I, although she is younger.

Slowly. The money issues pop up. Need money for this, for that etc,

She only eats in restaurant, takes taxi, her mobile is S$1.3k, mine only $600. She takes taxi, I take bus and met and eats in hawker food.

Then start to say her customers night her air ticket to Japan free trip, have hey $1.5k ring, have her f1k to died
Spend.

The last straw was she hang my phone on 3 separate occasions and ignore me 1 day each after that...

I sent her the massage to end it and gave her $1k to stop bothering me.

Even knowing she is not a good girl, I still miss her (the good times we were together)........