View Single Post
Old 05-02-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of
Re: Wife has ulcers on vulva

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
I did a test, but only for chlymadia, HIV and hep b?

It was negative. The doctors said I couldn't do blood test for hsv. Said it'll be hard to test. Only way to confirm 100% test accuracy is that I have an outbreak and they do a swab test. So idk.

If my wife has hpv immunisation and it's been 10 years, and I have hpv, would she be protected until her immunisation is over?
HSV and HPV are two different types of viruses with different prognosis. HSV causes sores/ulcers, like what you've described(But then again, dont think too much first. It might be caused by other things), whereas HPV vaccination, which your wife took and depending on which brand, will offer protection against warts/cervical cancer that is caused by hpv. That is not the topic that you are concerned now.

Maybe you should go down a trip to find Dr Tan. Have a talk with him and he would do his best to advice you accordingly. In that way, you can prep for whatever possible outcome from your wife's test results.