View Single Post
Old 28-01-2022, 09:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Kenya: Man converts to 'peaceful' Islam, blows himself up, killing parents, severely

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.persecution.org/2022/01/...-suicide-bomb/

01/21/2022 Kenya (International Christian Concern) – Residents of the serene village of Kamloma in Western Kenya were thrown into a panic on Wednesday, December 7th, when a loud explosion emerged from the home of Petro, Mary, and Nancy Onyango.

Alarm soon turned into horror as neighbors realized the origin of the blast. Charles Obala, Petro’s brother, narrated the events that followed.

“We...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.