View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 18
dannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdannygugnori is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Squirting recommendation

Visited YY last Thursday since able to leave office early. Her overall service was quite brilliant, massage was good. But from my POV I think her squirting was somehow staged!! Different from my experience with my FB whom also able to squirt. Chances are when she told u that she will be away for preparation. When she is back, straight 69 position and before I start licking, water starting gushing out liao. Did some go ogling. Maybe when she away, she sprayed water into her love hole and uses her pelvis muscles to hold on to the water.( which was not impossible). Anyway thanks bro @puddinghamster for the recommendation.

Looks: 7/10 definitely MILF
Body: 8/10 good figure and fair smooth skin
Boobs: 6/10 prefer at least C
Massage: 9/10 good strength and focused on the correct pain points
GFE: 9/10 passionate and loud
BBBJ: 8/10 suck well with slurping sound
Squirting: 9.5/10 might not be genuine but still gave a 9.5 for the experience of juice flowing all over my face.
FJ: 8.5/10 ride me wild with more water squirting out on my stomach. Finished off with standing doggy, uncapped and shoot all over her back. Very loud moaning.
RTM&F: maybe