View Single Post
Old 15-04-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 6
GRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGRUNGANOVA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundane655 View Post
FR BellaDianne

Location: good central hotel, no issues getting in. Nice room spacious, good bathroom, was offered a fresh towel but had my own
Looks: Taller than I expected, wearing white silky lingerie with a silk robe. A hint of a large pair of headlights. Same as pics in profile, but they’ve obviously been taken over an extended time. Pretty face, beautiful smile - very welcoming, easy to break the ice.
Body: Magnificent, not small, but firm, she said her tits were 38 but they seemed bigger, some tasteful ink, strong long legs, shapely body. Rock hard (!) 6 inches
Quick shower by myself and then she led me to the bed where she guided my mouth to service her cock. Not being too experienced I fumbled this a bit but soon got the hang.
Flipped over onto my back and was presented with a shapely ass to rim so alternated cock and ass rim for a while.
Dianne lubed me up and gently took me missionary - getting her rhythm she massaged my balls at the same time whilst I sucked on her tits. We tried a few other positions including standing doggy and then finished with her mounting me doggy on the bed - this is where she makes full use of her strong legs- could feel the full length of her pounding my ass and her tits bouncing on my back as she leaned in and gave me a HJ.
Needless to say came in buckets and was pretty spent.
Showered up and really nice chat - lovely lady - would have liked to try second shot maybe topping her but I was finished.
Thoroughly recommend Dianne - treat her well and enjoy .
Nice FR. How much did she quote you?