View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 02:06 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 21
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Enhance Reputation system suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You're not supposed to reciprocate just because someone added to your points. Points are supposed to be given out for useful contributions only.

If someone adds to my points and asks for points in return, I'll deduct points instead.
Yes Boss ... noted clearly ... understand the sys is to prevent multiple clones n trolls from messing up.

Pls allow me to elaborate my humble revised suggestion. Instead of one lump sum of points given out, example 12 available upz points to give in one day, and there are 2 deserving ppl when coming across their post/thread nearly 2 days later, only 1 can be choosen. The other guy may not login for days. Now, with the option to split my daily entitlement to give to 2 ppl within the 24 hrs period, I can clear off the rewards without the hassle of monitoring n avoided piling up of rewards to be given out.

Maybe could consider the privilege of the option pt split be given only to those with at least XXX numbers of rep points and premium members?

The intended suggestion is to enhance this wonderful forum further to new heights .. just like boss's idea of emulating in real life... u reward in scale form base on contributions n performances and mete out zapping according to severity of crimes ...lol

Just a humble idea from a newbie suggestion. Pls ignore if it put too much an effort to twitch the sys or defeats the forum original intent.

Sorry to load u with the above ..

Tks & Rgds

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue

Last edited by Yakuza; 05-08-2014 at 02:13 PM.