Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1996 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 17
Effendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud ofEffendy has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Adriana - SNS

Look
Long hair with the young vibrant looks. Chio indeed. Identical to her photo. Sure will not reject type and will easy get attractive type.

Body
She has height, she's slim, a great body, she's got a great ass, nice boobs, very smooth legs. Smooth skin and sensitive nipple that fit to my hand and nice to fondle and touch.

Frenching
Sloppy, tongue fighting. If not careful will kena eaten alive. Passionate and hot DFK each other throughout the session.

BBBJ
I quite enjoy her BBBJ. Ferocious, fast and furious type of BBBJ. Can feel the suction and also sensual feeling. Give me the seductive look when she peformed deepthroat on my 2IC.

Painting
Shaven and no smell. No smell at all. Nice and small with the clit hidden inside waiting for me to peel open. She was moaning softly and enjoying the moment, pushing my head down harder I go.

FJ
Finally can not tahan, capped on and entry was easy since she already wet from the foreplay. Switched from missionary, doggy and back to missionary for some hard pounding before finishing off hard inside her with caps on. Her pussy was warm, moist and tight and didn't take long to make me surrender my soldiers

GFE
She is a pleaser and no rushing at all. she'll treat you like a precious bf. High chemistry and willing to please. Sure RTF material.

Overall
No doubt about it as her service level was top notch.

Thanks SNS.