The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 10:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
panthermoon is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hot session with Desiree :

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t...hlight=desiree

OKT: 10/10 Easy booking, super fast response, hassle free!

Look: 9.5/10 Sweet looking gal. Pretty, looks better in person than pics

Body: 9/10 Meat at the right place, fun size, easy to carry around

Boobs: 9/10 Soft, round nice tits, Big enough for me

French: 9/10 Nice, slow & sexual.

BBBJ: 9/10 Definitely her plus point. Hardworking, gentle buildup but with strong slurpy action. Never neglect the balls also.Powerful & she keep on going until almost have to stop her.

FJ: 10/10 Like making out with gf. The sight she riding on top is amazing. Have to try hard not to cum so fast, accommodating also. Flip here flip there. Enjoyed it!
Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
FarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFarEasterner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for May, FoxyThai

Wanted to RTF Cora but she went back earlier than expected, so went for May instead.

Looks: one of the rare case where the girl looks better in real life than the photos. Not stunningly pretty, but very pleasant girl next door look.

Body: tall and fairer than what the photos show. Bakness probably about 3, no tummy folds but not totally flat stomach.

Boobs: quite obviously enhanced, but nice ripples though

Pussy: shaved and yummy

She shines in the service department.

BBBJ: long and sensual, automatic DT as well

AR: long and deep, first round with my legs up and second round when I'm in prone bone position, can tell she loves to rim ass

Painting: allows and loves it. I felt a gush of somewhat salty water into my mouth when I was painting her, and then I could literally see water gushing out when I finger her with 2 fingers. There was a visoble patch of wetness on the bedsheet even though she had laid a towel on the bed. Allows me to AR her as well but draws the line when I tried to finger her ass

FJ: didn't last long both rounds as the foreplay was too intense. Round 1 in missionary, and round 2 cowgirl and doggy

RTF: definitely if she's still around when I need to release again
Old Today, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 2
dobebe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydobebe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Emma from Club Friday

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=986862

Face: not someone you would reject. She’s good looking and wore softlens too

Body: Nice big B to C cup natural boobs. Had a good time grabbing those

Action: One of the best bbbj I had with moments of her swallowing my entire rod. Was having a hard time getting my lil bro up maybe too tired but damn horny, she just kept sucking enthusiastically, somehow it come to live.

Fj is consisting of deep poundings with piak piak sound, afraid if go slow then I lost it haha. She certainly can take a good fuck.
Switched position, she did a reverse cowgirl and that butt was crazy.

RTF: Yes. It was a really enjoyable session so why not.

Old Today, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Acceson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jessie from Seduction :

Looks: sweet bubbly face 90%
Body: Totally great! She keeps her body very well, Boobs were handful, sensitive. She is slim and tall, good figure! 90%
BBBJ: Did a fine job, tease me, focus on the tip with tongue action, played with my balls, almost make me cum! 100%
FJ: Many Pos, she is damn good at riding. Very active, energetic, She did all the work for me haha! 90%
RTF: This stable never disappoints. Will surely be back for more! 100%
Old Today, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 5
rihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrihnohorn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Candy from galaxy
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=987555&highlight=

Last night saw galaxy telegram notification with new blood and text him for a fast slot

Location was Convient and easy access too

Lady was in her early 20s and she's just like those student that soft and feeling like a little kitten

We kiss slowly and did 69,her pussy was clean and tight which really low milage

We did a good 15mins licking and sucking till I signal her for capping me and bonk her slowly but deeply

She hug me tight and she lick my ear lop with some mixture of soft moans

She can climax quite fast and I feel she loves it deep in her pussy

Not a time watcher and very accommodating too
Old Today, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mika Club Friday
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=985977

Looks: 9/10 chio and gorgeous, slutty looking and the same as in pic
Body: 9/10 tanned, tall and busty, just nice having a meat to grab and don't need to bow down when doing dfk
Boobs: 9/10 huge damn... E cup, a great playground to play
French: 10/10 hot, wild and passionate like bf and gf. One of the best kisser I met
BBBJ: 8.15/10 great, solid and long blow, no teething feel, can DT very well. Offered to change positions for the Bbbj, show how hardworking she is
FJ: 10/10 riding skills are wild, nearly came just from her fast riding. Switched to missionary, it was great watching her squirm while I tease her clit too. She was abit tired but I don’t blame her, many clients that day
GFE: 10/10 we're just click, chemistry is there, a real gf material

Thanks bro CF for bringing her to us
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 2
joneti3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May from galaxyxscorts

Had a great session last night which really made me jelly legs

She suck my dick dry and ask me fuck her harder with her stero loud moan and her tight pussy clamping on my dick really made me shoot faster than normal

Very pretty young lady with great service

Will find time to rtf again for sure
Old Today, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
ChickenBiskit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Audi (Terminal21)

Reached on time and got lost a little, but once read OKT's instructions again can find it in no time.
Greeted with a lovely smile, asked if i want to shower together with her, yea ofc lah why not.
Get naked and action begins in shower.
Grab here and there, play with erect nipples, Hj a little. Got horny in no time. She was relentless and action continued to bedroom.

Remove my towel, on her knees to give Bj.. wah few suction I want to shoot already.

Proceed to Fj... Missionary first when Im close I pull out and catch my breath. Going in again in doggy, finger fucked her because I knew she also need a release. Then it's my cock turn, a few hard pumps, I shoot.

Top notch service and very hardworking.
Plus she grabs you hard when cumming and lick ears

Please take good care of this gem bros, won't regret a session with her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1