The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:45 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Not so much lah. The most 1-2kg nia and spread equally around her body. This naughty MHT rested her big soft boobs on my face during sensual. Made me so high as she exceeded my expectation for this session.
Ha, I think only her boobs already increased one to two kilo.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; Today at 12:35 PM.
Old Today, 11:52 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Now holiday in Vietnam. Coming back in a few days time.
Yeah saw that in her wechat

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Today, 12:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
Quoted: 4300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42430 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakxiaobaitu View Post
Finally managed to booked Dan Dan, very nice and polite lady.
Didn’t expect much as her listed service pretty standard, then come the sensual really give me a surprise….while she stroking my rod she suddenly put her mouth in and I am fetish for videography and asked if I could video her and she agreed.
Not long I exploded all into her ……haha
People are invincible when they are despicable. You should be unbeatable by now.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Every era has its golden age. I don't think it is fair to say the good old days are gone. I have played since dragon spa till date, and have still enjoyed this sport. It is your mindset for sure. Just move with the times.

Agree. If the stall says their chicken rice standard is $6, then you get standard packet for $6, as per menu. Dabao add 20cents, lol. But if want to 加菜, pay more. Of course if uncle good mood, maybe give you one extra small piece of chicken meat or more rice. But I doubt uncle even good business will let you pack your own rice la.

However, if neighbour chicken rice stall sells at $5, and he sells at $6, then he better make sure his chicken rice is worth that $6? And if it is worth it, people will still queue for the $6 chicken rice. You just need to know if you want to survive or thrive.

To survive not difficult. To thrive, needs effort.

Actually should thank the 'gentlemen' and the 'tipper', else who wanna come to singapore? The non tipper still get your standard menu from the choices. The tipper helps to bring the better quality here. Cannot imagine if they each go back and says don't waste time coming to singapore, because no robert, all stingy. then all the really cannot make it back in china comes here?

I think while the price is a contentious discussion point, we do need to be at awe that for 20 years, it has only risen $40. And the price jump was only these few years.

What I liked about litiger back then was not about the price. The FLs then was also around those price point, maybe $100 or slightly more for the better ones? Litiger and chewyfruit then was an honest advertisement of MLs only. If you want FLs, go somewhere else. Those days, any MLs that go a little extra mile out of menu is like a gem already.

Afterwhich, we got muddled and the separation of MLs and FLs are not so clear, and we got 'pampered'? We got pampered because the FLs are now mixing within the MLs group, and bros start to feel they getting a lot more out of these supposedly 'MLs'. Thus the older bros are still pissed when there are FL disguised.

I think the group we attracts here are mainly those that do not want to be recognise back home. Most are probably doing proper work in China and it is their first time doing such massage related work, not barring some are beautician, etc. Of course there are those that are in similar lines back home and is trying their luck here, because competition is tougher back in China? Numbers game. Compete with thousands compared to hundreds. However, the mantra is the same, can survive, but to thrive, need to work harder.

Saw some bros' post, but honestly, no sane women will want to be in this line if they have a choice. Although disclaimer I have known females that love this type of job, drinking, singing play and get cash. We lament how much they earn, but mentally I do not think it is easy. High risk high gain and that is what they are rooting for. Get caught go home cannot come back. The excuses they have to give to avoid coming back here if family or children ask for it.

Nothing is either black or white.
You’re like a wise old owl….
Old Today, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Thai lookalike linlin after several tries. Those booking her need to have patience as she seems to give priority to regulars. Location familiar area in B. Easy to get to her unit. Slight smokey smell in her unit although din detect in her mouth.
Face wise similar to photos but deduct 20percent. Very nice friendly gal and chatty. Ice easily broken and really high playability. Lots of dfk and zhut. She was also very hardworking and spend alot of time bj. Quite skinny although the fake boobs quite well made. All in worth a try.
Old Today, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend13 View Post
Bro are you referring to Rui Rui, whom was recently got caught as per other bros mentioned ?

She delisted? Went back already?
Old Today, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Holycowz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can check if the Dan Dan with all the good comments this person ? Want to try but not sure if this is the correct Dan Dan.

https://sglonelyguy32.com/dan-dan-massage/
Old Today, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy32.com/chen-chen-massage/

She is sweet and pretty girl, very good proportion of body with no extra fat.
Same as the picture provided, actually in person more pretty.
Soft and handful boobs, very sensitive nipples.
Able to do some massage, still green in HJ might need some guidance.
girlfriend feeling gao gao as she locks her big eyes with you throughout.

Overall a very comfortable and relaxing session. Would go back for more for sure.
Old Today, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hilllim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone kind enough to pm Vera’s contact? Her ad seems to be taken off but people are saying she is back to work.
Old Today, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilllim View Post
Anyone kind enough to pm Vera’s contact? Her ad seems to be taken off but people are saying she is back to work.
She going back china end of this week. That why the ad is taken off. Nv say when she back thou.
Old Today, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
zinczinc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, might be a noob questions.
Have been trying to book ML for a while now but am new to the ML scene.

All the ML I contacted informed me that my number dont have any records with them so they cannot accept the booking. Just curious how do you get records if have never book with them before?

Thanks in advance for the guidance.
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinczinc View Post
Hi everyone, might be a noob questions.
Have been trying to book ML for a while now but am new to the ML scene.

All the ML I contacted informed me that my number dont have any records with them so they cannot accept the booking. Just curious how do you get records if have never book with them before?

Thanks in advance for the guidance.
From my experience. Just keep trying to someone accept it. I think most of the bro here will tell u that. Try some ML that is less popular. Famous ML will not take the risk to accept someone that is not in the database. Luck play a part. Maybe that MLs that day no customer etc and might accept it.

Maybe can say where u saw their advertisement. Might be helpful?

Last edited by beyond96; Today at 05:23 PM.
Old Today, 05:25 PM
Samster

Hilllim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
She going back china end of this week. That why the ad is taken off. Nv say when she back thou.
Can share her contact still? It might be a short holiday cus she told me she plans to stay in sg longer term. Lost her contact after changing phone
Old Today, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilllim View Post
Can share her contact still? It might be a short holiday cus she told me she plans to stay in sg longer term. Lost her contact after changing phone
Yup, ik. She say going back for a holiday. Maybe few day to a week? Cause she haven decided yet or book a flight back to sg.
She nv ask u to add her wechat? Sorry i dont think is polite to give out contact. If the ad is down.

Last edited by beyond96; Today at 05:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1