The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweetyball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetyball View Post
Going today at 5pm brothers. Please join me if possible.
I was there at 515. Took Mel. Great service.looks like a cool batch
Old Yesterday, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 1
Ctim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Anyone know the name of lady wearing black dress today, long hair and looks malay.?
Old Today, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a LB named ROSE. THICC body, beautiful breasts, thick dick, slutty face and devilish tongue. She is pre-op, above average size dick, can erect and can cum, top and bottom.

Our naked body-to-body and tongue-to-tongue ravaging is maximum lust. She pushed me down to kneel before her rock dick, here comes the cock worshipping. While taking the mouthful of her shaft, she instructed me "your eyes, look at me". Could see from her twisted expression, something triggered, she held my head tight for a slow sensual skull fuck. She likes it that way for a good 10 minutes.

We went back to each other's arms for deep kisses. She lies down and allow me to pleasure her goddess breasts, her balls and finally her stiff pole. She moans and climaxes, spewing her warm lust in my mouth. I ingested her gift, feels intrigued that a part of me belongs to her now. She owns me from now.

She is already pleasured and satisfied so granted me a blowjob by her and penetration into her ass for release, all protected.

Pre-cum is dripping from my cock as I write this. Will return to please her.
Old Today, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
I had a LB named ROSE. THICC body, beautiful breasts, thick dick, slutty face and devilish tongue. She is pre-op, above average size dick, can erect and can cum, top and bottom.

Our naked body-to-body and tongue-to-tongue ravaging is maximum lust. She pushed me down to kneel before her rock dick, here comes the cock worshipping. While taking the mouthful of her shaft, she instructed me "your eyes, look at me". Could see from her twisted expression, something triggered, she held my head tight for a slow sensual skull fuck. She likes it that way for a good 10 minutes.

We went back to each other's arms for deep kisses. She lies down and allow me to pleasure her goddess breasts, her balls and finally her stiff pole. She moans and climaxes, spewing her warm lust in my mouth. I ingested her gift, feels intrigued that a part of me belongs to her now. She owns me from now.

She is already pleasured and satisfied so granted me a blowjob by her and penetration into her ass for release, all protected.

Pre-cum is dripping from my cock as I write this. Will return to please her.
Rose sounds..interesting. Time to head down on Saturday to look see look see.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1