The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 04-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Usbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

I would never piak a ml raw
Old 04-06-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usbc View Post
I would never piak a ml raw
Ya man dangerous. But the last round i bang my ML... things were so heated, after the deed thinking back ..... i realised i didnt recall she put on a CD for me or took off after shooting...... and i CIP...... so......ya....she was that good.
Old 04-06-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
Wrong comparison bro

Fugu u eat liao u die/suffer urself, never implicate others..

AIDS/STDS u kana liao maybe spread to ur wife/gfs or other FL/MLs then spread to other bros here.. then many ppl kana and they around spreading to even more ppl

Different la.. haha

If want to raw can la.. just make sure do routine medical check up for STDS or AIDS making sure dun sabo others lo but i value my life more than having a few mins of "shiokness" lo so i dun do raw

the SCARY one is those bros who kana STDs or AIDs then want revenge and go around fucking raw with as many woman as possible and become a serial spreader and may even induce some cuts on his body and then spread his poisonous blood to the woman.... We just need ONE crazy mother fucker infected bro here who goes around fucking raw with all the FLs/MLs recommended in this forum he can find and then try to spread as many as possible then encourage others here to go fuck raw and even introduce those woman he fucked to bros here.... then is really oh my god .. hahaha.. i talking about extreme case la.. hope we dun have this type of siao lang in this forum..
Yes have FL tell me customers offer her $$ to raw but she don’t want.

So I further scare her say maybe the customer himself already have HIV/AIDS, that’s why he not worried.

Somehow FLs are more health conscious and will be strict about condoms.
Old 04-06-2024, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Sincere0 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Raw is war, I love it
Old 04-06-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Raw with MLs

It’s a chargeable offence under IDA

will be charge to court for transmission
Old 04-06-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
yahoo~ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just curious, bros that avoid piak ML raw Cos afraid of STDs, do you guys go for BBBJ first before cap on for FJ as BBBJ is also consider “raw”?
Old 05-06-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10506 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo~ View Post
Just curious, bros that avoid piak ML raw Cos afraid of STDs, do you guys go for BBBJ first before cap on for FJ as BBBJ is also consider “raw”?
Yes.. no BBHJ tho..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Old 05-06-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Yes have FL tell me customers offer her $$ to raw but she don’t want.

So I further scare her say maybe the customer himself already have HIV/AIDS, that’s why he not worried.

Somehow FLs are more health conscious and will be strict about condoms.
it is their only ricebowl afterall. they are already poor, that's why resort to such trade. if u take away the only thing they know how to make $ from, it is as good as dying.
Old 14-06-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

In some countries like US you can top up $100/200 and go bareback and even cip a Korean and jap working girl. And they are young and hot. Most jap fls usually all have a top up amount to fuck them raw. Got offered a few times from those in dome 3
Old 15-06-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Which type of ml more risky?? Top up for raw or they raw u in the monent of passion
Old 15-06-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Which type of ml more risky?? Top up for raw or they raw u in the monent of passion
Topup = anyone can do it.
Moment of passion = got chance you MIGHT be exclusive
Old Yesterday, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 14
Loops is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoops is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ever a FL showed me a bottle of pill, claiming that will prevent from std 99%
Btw it's from Thai, both the pill and FL
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 5
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Most who offer special in dome 1 are on prep. But I think it’s the generic version. Cheaper. Not sure if it works though
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1589 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

I think Prep only prevents u from Hiv?
I may be wrong

But no protection from sTd. Are there any pills that can prevent std? Idk.. but I heard of stories where after they have unsafe sex, they would take some pills to push out those dirt like blood etc.

I Read about gays took Prep and other illicit drugs to fcuk all day all night

getting Prep in Thailand should be cheaper
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1