The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3313 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

IT IS INDEED VERY SHIOK TO HAVE SEXSUAL ADVENTURE ON WEEKDAY AFTERNOON.

Your Dad Here -
Just Meet Up A Domestic Helper Who Bring The Family Dog Out For The Early Evening Walk.

Luckily My Compact GLA SUV Still Have Sufficient Leg Room For The Dog To Lay Quietly On The Floor Mat To Enjoy The Air-con While I Enjoy FRENCHING & MILKING The Helper.

( Click to show/hide )

Jurong West - Jessie

💖

Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by GawdlovesMe View Post
Bro, I know her from Badoo. Her name is A***. Upz before. The boobs feeling dam shiok and the butt solid. But she feeling quite shy cannot unleash her full potential. Maybe you are the chosen one.
Anyone else up b4? So far text with her she seems halal, or maybe i ugly
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Its take time and effort to get a maid to bed. They only do so when they are comfortable with you.

Some people here think its easy because they talk only. When they want sex just go the easy way out. Paid money and get prostitue.
Spot on bro. Totally agree with you.
Old Yesterday, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jenny36562 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sound familiar. Is she from north? I suspect she has std.. my dick feel itchy after playing with her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1