The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Averagedick View Post
B
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/gi-gi-massage/
Visited Gigi on Sunday (26 May), not gonna lie, more safe option and stumbled upon Gigi.
Location: 10/10, Central condo and no security guard. Can park inside the condo, barrier and everything is managed by the phone app. Good for drivers for sure, not sure about public transport
Looks: 8/10, I believe most people would mind the mole of the forehead, but surprisingly, it wasn't really that obvious and she looked way better in person. Her looks will definitely grow on you.
Body: 8/10, boobs are B, but her ass is crazily well shaped and curvy (not to mentioned awesome to grab. She is a exercise freak, gym, swim, run so body is really in good shape
Massage: 11/10, like what the bros here mentioned, crazily good and easily the best of all the safe options I tried. Been a regular for 7P in the past, but this lady is on ANOTHER level.
Sensual: 10/10, though the website states 1 HJ, but in fact she is willing to do as many shots as you want within the timeframe you booked for. She even teased me that she can even do 3 times for me if I can. Obviously I couldn't
Overall really really good experience. Definitely will RTM before she returns in Aug. Aiming to at least last through the 9 variations before she leaves.
Oh and damage is 2B2R. Hope this helps other bros that go for super safe options. All I can say is every single dollar is well spent!
P.S her phone is outside the living room the whole session, so you can have her for yourself like your girlfriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Visited Gigi before. The points are kind of exaggerated. Otherwise, the descriptions are quite accurate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
That's the problem when people go overboard with their rating.
Gigi is a very nice lady with good massage skill.
Definitely a failsafe for good massage with a release.
People don't understand such numbers is more of a harm than good.
In fact, we should do away with these numbers and go for proper description base MR.

Giving 10/10 for sensual and 11/10 for massage really don't make sense and reflect writer very green and lacking experience.
At 155cm and 46Kg with 32B still get 8/10 for body?
BTW, i have nothing against Gigi.
Old Today, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
As mentioned by the other bro, it’s usually the agent’s paynow number

I believe they have enough evidence just by raiding them. Probably don’t need to go into extent of looking through the payment records

China customers can also WeChat pay the ML
Actually we also can use WC to pay, since we are using it to book.
You can link to credit card or do the below, which is what I did.

A ML taught me this.
You need to activate a wallet inside WC.
I passed some cash to my china colleague, in return he transferred some RMB to my WC wallet. Told him I going china for short tour.

Tada! Now my wallet got money.
I keep it for emergency, as we are moving towards cashless.
Surely there comes a time you will need it as we carry less cash nowadays.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Today, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

Visited Duo duo recently, looked most similar to her 2nd picture and 3rd pic(factor in a bit of discounts due to PS), pretty slim and very fair. Boobs are sizable Bs, big enough to grab. Right after getting out of the showers you'll see her waiting to dry u up in her birthday suit. Honestly speaking massage was really meh but sensual is much better, took up the hj package and playability is pretty high(5g, zhut even 69 if you fancy.) She will use the strawberry-flavoured mouth spray when she gives you the catbath from the back to the front which reminded me of the 36C Anan in the past. In conclusion, getting FN and high playability for $120 nowadays is quite worth it imo. On the side note, i also saw that she has the real nuru inflatable mattress(which is huge) in her toilet unlike the typical plastic sheets you get from other nuru providers so can say that definitely has piqued my interest and i'll try it out in the future since i haven't had nuru massage for quite some time.
Wow she uses strawberry scent mouth spray now? When i first tried her mouth was bad from cigg smell. Maybe worth to revisit again.
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 14
irvinesteiner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyirvinesteiner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Addy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/addy-massage/

Location: Nearby bar street with no lift access (need climb stairs lol) Apartment only have 1 bed, toilet and a small kitchen area.

Looks: Resemblance to her 5th picture but afew years older ba. Boobs are around small B. Body petite size. Nvr access below as she claims code red

Massage: Super brief light taps only.

Sensual: Top up to 3B for BBBJ, her tongue action super slurpy. Got AR, catbath and also mouth fucked her (YMMV) IMO quite shiok.

Overall: Decent fastfood style for BBBJ and AR. in and out around 40mins

Short MR for Xiao Qi

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoqi/

Location: Nearby car showrooms and a swedish furniture store. Share apartment with another ML. Bed indeed has no bedsheet and furthermore no tension.

Looks: Resemblance to her 3rd and 4th picture especially the picture with denim jacket. Boobs sizable B. Body not fat. Legs long and slender.

Massage: Some light presses nothing special. Provided head massage after deed.

Sensual: top up 3B for BBBJ, especially like how she lick my balls, bbbj suck for a few minutes den she stopped and moved to HJ (YMMV)

Overall: I think she will get more comfortable around u after deed ba, can tell there is higher GFE during head massage.

Short MR for Anna

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/annamassage/

Location: Accessible for foot soldiers. Shared apartment with another ML which can opt for tarma lol

Looks: looks same as her pictures, Boobs are small B. Petite body and no visible fats. Find her voice abit hoarse.

Massage: Got put in effort but too light for my liking. Head massage after deed.

Sensual: Seems like she is still new to this line, greenhorn

Overall: She is a pretty gal and that helps alot lol.
Bro, for Xiaoqi, how would you rate her looks? Sounds quite disappointing that you topped up but she only did bbbj for a short while before moving onto hj? Would you rtm?

Any idea who her room mate is?
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinesteiner View Post
Bro, for Xiaoqi, how would you rate her looks? Sounds quite disappointing that you topped up but she only did bbbj for a short while before moving onto hj? Would you rtm?

Any idea who her room mate is?
Looks I consider her as average only, above 90% resemblance to her denim jacket picture. Probably will still RTM in future cause her current location quite convenient for me. But won't opt for the topup options.

Not sure who the roommate is tho
Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Regulars were busy, wanted to get some release. Took the bullet and went for https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ke-er-massage/
TLDR : Won't RTM
also took the bullet and visited her. collect money upon entering

looks filtered, i would say 30% discount. she was without make up so maybe with make up become 10-20% discount

boobs are big for her slim and petite body. i would say C or so but definitely sizable for her build

massage less than 5min. flip around action start barely any teasing straight to bbbj. all in all blow maybe 1min only. blow abit stop and hj, blow abit more, hj all the way.

3g/4g roam, tried to reach into her panties but was rejected. after that her nether regions became fort knox. positions herself away from you so you can only squeeze her boobs.

shoot already she straight away get up to wash up. when she came back i was still lying there, she just start using her phone. which signaled me to go wash up and fuck off.

in and out 20ish-30mins inclusive of two showers.

definitely wouldnt rtm. her "performance" determined her fate.
Old Today, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
also took the bullet and visited her. collect money upon entering

looks filtered, i would say 30% discount. she was without make up so maybe with make up become 10-20% discount

boobs are big for her slim and petite body. i would say C or so but definitely sizable for her build

massage less than 5min. flip around action start barely any teasing straight to bbbj. all in all blow maybe 1min only. blow abit stop and hj, blow abit more, hj all the way.

3g/4g roam, tried to reach into her panties but was rejected. after that her nether regions became fort knox. positions herself away from you so you can only squeeze her boobs.

shoot already she straight away get up to wash up. when she came back i was still lying there, she just start using her phone. which signaled me to go wash up and fuck off.

in and out 20ish-30mins inclusive of two showers.

definitely wouldnt rtm. her "performance" determined her fate.
Thanks for the info. No wonder many bros here avoid ML-disguised FLs at all costs.
Old Today, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/duoduo-massage/

Name名字: Duo Duo 朵朵 (SLG)

Looks样貌: Matured OL vibes, need to discount from ads studio photos. Big round eyes, long dyed hair.

Location环境: clean spacious room, easy to access.

Body身材: petite body figure, with a nice bigger butt shape.

Headlight 胸部: C boobs.

Catbath舔你奶头: sensual full body cat-bath with strong mouth vacuum.

BBBJ 无套口交: apply oral mouth spray lube then BJ for awhile good sensual BJ.

HJ打飞机: Full-Nude, with good playability roaming.

GFE 女友感: YMMV.

Massage按摩: can massage for awhile, from back to body to legs.

Overall Experience 整体: Good Experience.

RTM回头找: Yes. Rotation List.

Remarks (if any) 评语:
Pros:
Matured vibes. ✅
BJ good. ✅
full-nude without panty. ✅
Sensual cat-bath , strong vacuum mouth. ✅
Massage not too bad. ✅

Cons:
Cannot kiss. ❌
Not SYT/小妹妹. ❌
Shower alone. ❌
Limited outfit selection. ❌

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old Today, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Doesn’t feel like posting MRs nowadays.
But since MRs do help people with selecting MLs to try, I will do a short one.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-linlin/

Looks: very close to photos. In fact, her features are even sharper in real life. Very pretty from certain angles.

Body: slim but not skinny type. Flat stomach. Big boobs big areolas

Massage: she knows her stuff but I feel she is not putting much effort into it. No oil and not enough pressure. Maybe she is saving her energy for sensual.

Sensual: wears safety shorts over her panties. She is on code red, but I think that’s her standard from previous MRs on her. Cannot lip kiss but can zhut all you want. Lots of hugs and will kiss and lick your ears. Accommodating, chatty and she tries to give GFE. As long as you manage your expectations about South Pole action, it should be a nice session.
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Small built, average look and not for boob lover.
However, massage and sensual were good.
Friendly and chatty.
No use of Hp during session.
Can try if you need a good press and relax session.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/si-mu-massage/
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any MLs from the current pool that has a body like guai guai's ? Hope she will return one day
Old Today, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the info. No wonder many bros here avoid ML-disguised FLs at all costs.
this one no choice cock itchy been awhile since i've had a bj but message linlin timing buey gum so settled for one that matched my last minute booking.

if not i tend to avoid disguised fls like a plague as well
Old Today, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
costavita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/sha-sha-massage/

Not the best looker but one of the most easygoing ml
I had N-th visited her, enjoy the overall session