The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 944 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Unlock cannot involved with money. Normally I unlock a ml, I just say - Let's go for shopping, I must buy something for you for memories of our happy time. What to buy? Can be an i phone, a LV bag or a gold bracelet.

But make sure that ml doesn't offer FJ to others before hor, or else you are a fool.
why fool? it was a good bonk, i dont need her to be exclusive to me. she can say what she want, i also got what i want. the only surprise to me is she ask for some top up tats all. not say i offer 1k to bonk her then she accept. my bank acct still full at end of the day. just tat my mood turn off from the top up so i thinking whether to rtm her or not
Old Today, 08:43 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42329 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
why fool? it was a good bonk, i dont need her to be exclusive to me. she can say what she want, i also got what i want. the only surprise to me is she ask for some top up tats all. not say i offer 1k to bonk her then she accept. my bank acct still full at end of the day. just tat my mood turn off from the top up so i thinking whether to rtm her or not
As other bro also mentioned, your type is not call unlock. After screwing and she asked money from you - to me, that is "call chicken".

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha surprisingly the only unlock from a ml i got is from a reputable massage parlour in Singapore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1