The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
daren2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
An online girl I will never forget

I met this girl online about 1 year ago. Her name is fanny. One day morning, I just randomly added her online, she accepted my friend request very quickly and we started chatting. Get to know she just arrived in Singapore the day before and was living at some hotel at Chinatown. She was a tourist, arrange a very impromptu trip to come to Singapore for holiday for 4 days before going to somewhere else so she doesn't really know where to go at that point of time. From her photo she look really sweet, dressed in OL, i feel her eyes can smile, which I can't forget till now. I think she is a really good girl through our conversation. Was really bored at work so decide to try and ask her out for lunch since she also doesn't know where to go too. And she agreed! So she gave me her hotel address and i went to meet her.
Old 28-01-2016, 09:24 AM
Samster

Re: An online girl I will never forget

Anyway, this is not my fantasy, its my 100% real story. The only untrue is the name. Hope she doesn't read this and it happens only between the 2 of us.

Continue:
And so i took PM leave immediately and went to meet her. After meeting a few terrible people online in real person, i decided to this time stand some distance away from the place we are going to meet, which is at the entrance of her hotel. Finally she appear! See her walking out of the hotel She is like her profile picture dressed in white top and short black shirt above the knees wearing specs. She doesn't look like a tourist at all.

At this time, she is wondering where am i. She accidentally dropped some stuff on the floor, i immediately went up to help her pick up and we say hello to each other. She commented my mandarin is very good and thanked her. I bring her to some nearby singapore local food centre for lunch and she offered to pay for our lunch, and im very surprised. During lunch, we exchange information like where we are from and what job we are doing, just like normal friends. Get to find out she is 25 year old single alone travelling.

Seriously, at this point of time, im not planning anything, just want to meet a new friend and have lunch. Fast forward, we are plannng to part as she is visting some tourist place like sentosa. She really have no idea about singapore transport system, so I bring her to the MRT and bought her a ezlink card, and she appeared to be so happy. To me she looks really attractive, girlfriend type of girl, very kind, so i have no ulterior motive.

And i walk to her the mrt gantry, she doesn even know how to tap her card and go into the gantry, so i need to guide her. So at this time, i use my hand to guide her walk to the left side of the gantry, my hand went to her lower back, slightly above her skirt and gently push her to the left side. Was thinking am I too touchy since it's the first time we meet, but at the same time it feels so good. But she didn't say anything and just keep similing. So in my mind, we are suppose part here now, but again she seems so ok with personal contact and comfortable with me, do I want to give up this good chance?

So i asked her, where she is going and i offered to bring her there and go home after that. So we headed to MBS.
Old 28-01-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Continue:
Did i forget to mention, she is a girl from china? Anyway on the train to MBS, both of us can't get a seat and we are standing at the side against the window. We continue chatting about lives and where she intend to go after that in singpore for the few days. I tried to intro her some places to go which i have no interest in.

The train is a bit bumpy, she can't seems to balance while standing, so for awhile I again tried to hold her arms and tell her be careful. Second time my hand went to support her back with my hand, again she is ok with it. Each time my hand linger around her body longer, 3,5,7secs, while we are talking normally. The third time my hand this time boldly goes to her waist and my fingers was feeling around her skirt area, and pull her closer to me and we look into each other eyes, though we are still chatting and she is still smiling brightly. Makes me think is she playing with me? Starting to feel excited as she is ok with all this intimate interaction, but of course i tried to make it as natural and unintended as possible.

And finally we reach the bayfront mrt station and while going out of the train, this time I decided to further test her by placing my hand on her shoulder, somewhere above her bra stap, and walk out of the mrt together. Again no response and we continue to chat happily, and my fingers just relax and touching areas around the top of her breasts, feeling her bra straps. Come to the escalator, I let her walk and stand in front of me, i let go of my hand on her shoulder, and move my the other hand to her waist, push her closer to me while going up, our lower body are very close. I let my hands slip down lower and lower to around her skirt area and squeeze her legs. Really wondering why she can have no reaction as its damn obvious what im trying to do to her. My cock is getting hard at this moment, thinking really its possible to have more action with her.
Old 28-01-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
justlonely84 justlonely84 justlonely84

Waiting for the Rest.
Hehehehe
Old 28-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

So d u up her ? High chance for PRC as they r very open camp for more

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 28-01-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

What apps did u use????
Old 28-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
DeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pitching tent . Hope TS remembers to use protection.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11910 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more update..

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 28-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
MickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMickMassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 28-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
CapitalMall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pls continue.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
CapitoLand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent here
Old 28-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: An online girl I will never forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitoLand View Post
pitching tent here
Me too pitching high n dry
Old 28-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Directors deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice stopover here.
Old 28-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Nominees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pit stop here ok?
Old 28-01-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daren2016 View Post
Anyway, this is not my fantasy, its my 100% real story. The only untrue is the name. Hope she doesn't read this and it happens only between the 2 of us.
Cannot access SBF due to the great firewall in China, so you can even post her pic if you have
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1