The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
thehardrock is Cool - loads of Potential
HC and TN blacklist thread

Bro and Sis please post your unhappy experience about those HC and TN you spent your money on.

We want to get raid of those bad attitude and those trying to get a 5 min quick job for $100 !

Old 21-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Samster

Re: HC and TN blacklist thread

any bro want to start off?
Old 22-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
fuckshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this shop called Exlim Spa, which hides in a secluded corner at Adelphi. The fucking chee by face there will do anything for money and has scant respect for customers.

If you want to know what a hei tian looks like, this one fits the description to a T.

AV should really go there and pay the CB a visit.
Old 22-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

This shop called Calista, which hides in a secluded corner at Adelphi. One of those fucking ch.. always shows black face, has lousy service and is not ashamed to ask customers $100 for just a hj.

AV should really go there and pay the CB a visit.
Old 23-12-2009, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
puipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to allpuipoh is a name known to all

Avoid those joints in Adelphi la... they are targetting tourist money.... one of the gals i frequent used to tell me the ang mos give them tips as much as $50! Who do wanna serve?

And they will not cut the price because on average they service 2 ang moh a day, people who r ready to pay this kind of money (in US/UK, the cost of special is double, at their currecy - so to them the mount of tips they pay is kacang).

I advise bros to find real value and avoid these joints... No 1 is still ok... but Calista, and all the rest... think thrice before going al... u get better value crossing to H81 Bugis looking for FLs...
Old 23-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Gigi from BHC. Can FJ for $100, but don't allow customer to touch her body. Always nagging about previous customers. U can forget about frenching and licking her nipples.

She is damn pretty though. But I always prefer a pleasant-looking, girl next door kind of girl with good service, and can help me forget about my worries, eventhough it's just for 45 minutes.
Old 23-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
rockhardsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
Gigi from BHC. Can FJ for $100, but don't allow customer to touch her body. Always nagging about previous customers. U can forget about frenching and licking her nipples.

She is damn pretty though. But I always prefer a pleasant-looking, girl next door kind of girl with good service, and can help me forget about my worries, eventhough it's just for 45 minutes.
i agree to ban gigi....had a bad experience with her.... so blacklisted BHC altogether.

chee by...pay for services cannot do this cannot do that. say suck her nipples very itchy...finger her say dry very pain....hai....its like paying to fuck a pretty one but come out of the room unsatisfied....
Old 24-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: HC and TN blacklist thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardsolid View Post
i agree to ban gigi....had a bad experience with her.... so blacklisted BHC altogether.

chee by...pay for services cannot do this cannot do that. say suck her nipples very itchy...finger her say dry very pain....hai....its like paying to fuck a pretty one but come out of the room unsatisfied....
ShaSha(PRC) from Galaxy.
Looks 5/10
Body 5/10
Massage 6/10
BJ & FJ Did not try
HJ 1/10 (Did not come.Cannot this .Cannot that.)
Damage 40 entrance + 50 HJ
Attitude 1/10
Service 1/10
RTF No.Free also I don't want.
After the massage with 10 to 15 mins left,she popped the GQ and offered her special services and asked what I want,and I said a HJ will do just to test her
skills .She said OK and sit at the far end of my legs and started doing her so-called HJ !She tried for about 5 to 10 mins but no feeling .So I told her to sit nearer so that I can touch her .She said "No ! "She said $50.00 only cannot touch and when I asked "why ?" she became very argumentative .I could not even touch her hands,legs or body with her sitting at the far end of my legs.In the end,I asked her to stop the HJ and gave her $50.00 and walked out of the room and she is still very argumentative and showed black face.I think she thought Singapore is a goldmine ,money so easy to cheat.For $50 HJ,I have had many pleasant experiences and will support those gals with good attitude and service.However,this is just one of my bad experiences.
Old 31-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Beware of a shop Arab Street, go in straight away ask you want HJ or FJ. if you don't take up HJ and FJ the china girl face will turn black and keeping saying fuck things about you to make you leave ASAP !!!
Old 31-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
南海龙王 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhardsolid View Post

What lousy service. Thanks for the tip.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

typical HC fucker!

http://www.sbf.net.nz/4436119-post3205.html
Old 04-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Does HCs in Batam counts?

On my list : PAS spa. Bad attitude gal, and run down liao.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1