The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
picture of ml for exchanging contacts etc

FR for this ml lady i met thru app

the place is located somewhere near geylang. freaking discreet and is a curtain joint, shared bathroom. message shop opened 24hr if i’m not wrong , can go opposite eat prata etc when finish deed

i visited this place around 2-3am hence no people at all. once i reached i saw a lot other ml slacking then i abit paiseh because they are looking at me. heading to the shower room i quickly wash up because i can’t wait
the ml named Lele massage my back for a few mins (10m)? and when the time comes i turned around and asked her if i can stand up and do BJ (tbh it was my first time experience bj). she damn good at sucking, quite fast (won’t feel the pain at all) after doing straight for 10m she got tired and asked if i want to lie down and do. I said ok den we proceeded . she start to hj me to get my d to the max and by the time i want to shoot out, i moved her head down and she continue sucking for me till my loads entered her mouth, freaking insane feeling bro. she never feel disgusted or wat, the whole duration is abit 35-45m i leave happily.

she is so kind that she charge me cheap (i’m young) will definitely RTM for sure because of the price

pros : freaking cheap , remove tops for you to suck/touch with no charge
cons: curtain lor can hear other boys beside talking, doing something

looks wise : okok lah 6/10 (got high standard of ml)
affordable wise : 50 (entry fee)
special wise : 50 (HJ) , 70 (BJ) , 100 (Full)

Old Today, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiajunchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiajunchew View Post
FR for this ml lady i met thru app

the place is located somewhere near geylang. freaking discreet and is a curtain joint, shared bathroom. message shop opened 24hr if i’m not wrong , can go opposite eat prata etc when finish deed

i visited this place around 2-3am hence no people at all. once i reached i saw a lot other ml slacking then i abit paiseh because they are looking at me. heading to the shower room i quickly wash up because i can’t wait
the ml named Lele massage my back for a few mins (10m)? and when the time comes i turned around and asked her if i can stand up and do BJ (tbh it was my first time experience bj). she damn good at sucking, quite fast (won’t feel the pain at all) after doing straight for 10m she got tired and asked if i want to lie down and do. I said ok den we proceeded . she start to hj me to get my d to the max and by the time i want to shoot out, i moved her head down and she continue sucking for me till my loads entered her mouth, freaking insane feeling bro. she never feel disgusted or wat, the whole duration is abit 35-45m i leave happily.

she is so kind that she charge me cheap (i’m young) will definitely RTM for sure because of the price

pros : freaking cheap , remove tops for you to suck/touch with no charge
cons: curtain lor can hear other boys beside talking, doing something

looks wise : okok lah 6/10 (got high standard of ml)
affordable wise : 50 (entry fee)
special wise : 50 (HJ) , 70 (BJ) , 100 (Full)

Why i start this thread is because there are peoples that only share about their experience with the ml etc and not showing how they looks like
and is also very messy because there are other thread intersecting one another
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1