The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
At bogus TCM clinics, it's illicit business as usual

Published 3 hours ago

Two of 7 fake establishments exposed earlier by The Sunday Times still offer sexual services

Zaihan Mohamed Yusof

Adrian Lim

Despite headline-hogging raids all over Singapore and a government leader noting the problem, pseudo-therapists are still offering sexual services at several places claiming to be traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) clinics.

The Sunday Times learnt they are still being offered at two of the seven "clinics" exposed by this paper in January.

The authorities have been cracking down on massage parlours and TCM centres recently. Late last month, police arrested nine women following raids over three days at 15 establishments in Little India, Bukit Batok, Clementi, MacPherson, Sennett Estate and Upper Paya Lebar.

A day after the last raid, Senior Minister of State for Health Chee Hong Tat called on industry players and the authorities to take more action, in an April 30 Facebook post.

"TCM practitioners who allow their clinics to be used in this manner are tarnishing the reputation of the TCM industry, and damaging the standing of other TCM practitioners and institutions," Mr Chee wrote.

81 Number of women arrested in raids at unlicensed massage parlours and public entertainment outlets in Thomson, Bukit Timah,Paya Lebar, Selegie and Outram in November last year.

75 Number of people nabbed in a four- day anti-vice enforcement blitz on such centres in June last year.

Message received?

Not so at two of the seven TCM "clinics" exposed, which The Sunday Times revisited last Thursday .

The signboards outside the premises promoting treatments like tui na, cupping and acupuncture were still there. At one "clinic" in North Bridge Road, the signboard placed on the walkway was edited with the initials "TCM" removed.

But the so-called therapists with their tight and often revealing dresses remained. The only difference appeared to be the apparent urgency in offering sexual services.

Tucked away on the second storey of a shophouse, far from prying eyes, a woman behind the counter greeted the reporter in a business-like manner as she explained the prices for the different massages. Prices were still the same at $35 for a 30-minute massage and $50 for 45-minute rub-down.

After paying for a 30-minute massage, the reporter was led up another flight of stairs into a smaller room where a female "therapist", who appeared to be in her 20s, was waiting.

Without hesitation, she said in Mandarin: "Is it your first time here? We are not a proper massage parlour. We do sexy things."

As she continued with her massage, she began to explain the different types of "special" massages she was willing to provide, including sexual intercourse.

At another unlicensed massage parlour masquerading as a TCM clinic in Chinatown, the female manager told our reporter that "if you want a (special) massage, you can choose the masseur and have a talk with her".

The other two massage establishments offering TCM services which The Sunday Times revisited were cautious, but still operating.

One in Jalan Besar declined to open its doors despite the reporter ringing the doorbell several times, preferring to screen customers with a closed-circuit television camera at the front door. The other TCM "clinic" in Chinatown denied offering sexual services when asked before booking a therapist.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...iness-as-usual

How come newspaper reporter so free ? Mata not doing their jobs ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 07-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At bogus TCM clinics, it's illicit business as usual

Surprised ST will do a follow up to this story. Maybe next up will be the other papers doing the same if they posted such articles before recently.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: At bogus TCM clinics, it's illicit business as usual

We were not careful 17 yrs ago where the first batch of PRC FLs venture into HDB heartlands. A period of two yrs maybe longer such joints spring up at market places. Then wives complaint and, AV took actions.

I thought that was about it. I was wrong and, believe me an hour ago I notice an increase of HC and foot massage shops at market place. One HC operates 24/7 I saw 2 PRC MILF smoking outside the shop.

Perhaps after 9 pm the girls provide special? I dont know but can't try it bec I dont wish neighbour seeing me entering the shop. Wonderul the shop is next to a tuition ctr!
Old 07-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
NewsMedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
...... I dont know but can't try it bec I dont wish neighbour seeing me entering the shop. Wonderul the shop is next to a tuition ctr!
Do they offer anything in the tuition center?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Stay Low for a while, AV making waves to show they are working

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-05-2017, 01:37 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
We were not careful 17 yrs ago where the first batch of PRC FLs venture into HDB heartlands. A period of two yrs maybe longer such joints spring up at market places. Then wives complaint and, AV took actions.

I thought that was about it. I was wrong and, believe me an hour ago I notice an increase of HC and foot massage shops at market place. One HC operates 24/7 I saw 2 PRC MILF smoking outside the shop.

Perhaps after 9 pm the girls provide special? I dont know but can't try it bec I dont wish neighbour seeing me entering the shop. Wonderul the shop is next to a tuition ctr!
not all 24hrs offer special service

1 MP near my house is super clean... alot of ppl keep trying to see if got special or not... end up disapppoint kpkb on SBF
Old 07-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Stay Low for a while, AV making waves to show they are working
All the places the AV know . Its only a matter of time . Can still go JB and Batam for a massage . If really need to release just go Geylang .
Old 07-05-2017, 01:56 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoot View Post
All the places the AV know . Its only a matter of time . Can still go JB and Batam for a massage . If really need to release just go Geylang .
They know but don't want to catch all straight away... must slowly catch... or else they no job to do
Old 07-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

The time when they decided to "clean up" Geylang relentless, they should have expected the chicken will run all over the place. Now in Singapore you go everywhere also can find chicken -- from the west to the east, from the south to the north, For a cheongster like me, of course is a good news, as I can fuck everywhere now.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
They know but don't want to catch all straight away... must slowly catch... or else they no job to do
Another point is the blueboys are not interested so much in catching the chicken, what they want is the ring behind of it.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 15
WofWof is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWofWof is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also wonder how come newspaper reporter is so free ? Last time use to be The New Paper who wrote such things . Good thing nowadays I don't read newspaper .
Old 07-05-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WofWof View Post
I also wonder how come newspaper reporter is so free ? Last time use to be The New Paper who wrote such things . Good thing nowadays I don't read newspaper .
new paper all along is a gossip newspaper, if you really want real new look at straits time
Old 07-05-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Another point is the blueboys are not interested so much in catching the chicken, what they want is the ring behind of it.
if they really want to shut down their operation, they should keep hitting their joints and make them lose alot of money, than those ring will know bo hua keep losing money than don't want to open anymore
Old 07-05-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
The time when they decided to "clean up" Geylang relentless, they should have expected the chicken will run all over the place. Now in Singapore you go everywhere also can find chicken -- from the west to the east, from the south to the north, For a cheongster like me, of course is a good news, as I can fuck everywhere now.
lol fk everywhere, if got outcall even better
Old 07-05-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WofWof View Post
believe they are assigned tasks by AV or boss ... maybe after writing they also do samething, maybe different category

Please don't up me for points exchange
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1