The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
mirc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
massage at roxy mercuv hotel

there, a massage at roxy mercuv hotel, a the groundfloor in front of the escalator. there are 2 outlet, 1 with a foot massage, the other with facial, and now a body massage too, an indian lady alway give out brochure outside the door.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fieldd12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: massage at roxy mercuv hotel

anyone else tried? with special?!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
maccalim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaccalim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was there to meet a client staying in the hotel. After that, thought i try out this place, but its strictly massage, no hanky panky. A bit on the high side too, about 70 an hour if i remember correctly. i was like when i pay...

Massage nothing to shout about too.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
conjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant futureconjurer has a brilliant future
Wink Re: massage at roxy mercuv hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccalim View Post
Was there to meet a client staying in the hotel. After that, thought i try out this place, but its strictly massage, no hanky panky. A bit on the high side too, about 70 an hour if i remember correctly. i was like when i pay...

That is quite steep for that area. Thanks for sharing !
Old 01-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 22
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting one is just outside the toilets. rarely open, mostly closed or occupied.
Upp floors got a few more, but I believe are clean. One of them on the second floor is a hair salon cum TN type operated by some china-looking ladies. Dunno if got special before cos the ladies are not my type and I didnt try.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
maccalim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaccalim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup View Post
Interesting one is just outside the toilets. rarely open, mostly closed or occupied.
Upp floors got a few more, but I believe are clean. One of them on the second floor is a hair salon cum TN type operated by some china-looking ladies. Dunno if got special before cos the ladies are not my type and I didnt try.

The PRC lady there CMI, at least 40yo, IMHO. However, if you walk back to Roxy Square 1, through the passage way towards Katong... you'll have a pleasant surprise
Old 03-03-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 19
wanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanabe_2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Aiyah ... was excited after seeing the title ... thot got new joint inside the Hotel .

Anyway, walk around the area quite a lot, nothing much there although the back Roxy Sq used to have some nice TN. Infact my very first time (virgin) was lost there. Also tried a real SYT there once also. Too bad it's all gone.

The closest action is 101 Beauty, PB HC and perhaps TN at Katong SC (not Katong Mall). There is one particular Massage joint along Joo Chiat ... with very nice deco ... but too bad the looks CMI (all MILF ... worse ugly).

There are also some near Katong Laksa, near bustop... I nvr try but wonder if any special.

Just my sharing ...
Old 04-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
AlCIA Duh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyup View Post
Outside toilet?? Do you mean Roxy Square or the hotel?? I don't remember seeing at MP near any toilets in the hotel, pub yes. The shops on 2nd floor looks clean to me.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
brs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccalim View Post

The price is really steep!!! $70 for an hour of massage...
BKK, you get a good massage for 200+ BHT. which is less than $10... for 2 hours!

If you had upped me, leave down your nick for reciprocation
Old 04-03-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
brs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrs_worid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

However, as said... in BKK, and SIN.

different places.

However, singapore, u can still find $40 good massage elsewhere.

just my 2 cents thoughts.

If you had upped me, leave down your nick for reciprocation
Old 04-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tubi27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

There are a few massage places on the 2nd floor as mentioned earlier. I think mostly clean as they are all out in the open. Crossing over to Roxy Square I, there used to a small shop on the left, not far after crossing over with a China looking gal. Now, the place has closed down ('shop to let').

However, there is this small shop at a corner (Roxy Square II) that has a 2 bed operation. Bros can pm me for the exact location if interested. Here's my FR:

I tried the place a couple of weeks ago. Was on leave so I stopped by around 430pm. There was 1 China massuer. Not attractive in my books but your typical 30-something China lady. The place is pretty open but the bed is surrounded by a big, thick curtain. After undressing, the massage began. She's not bad, at least not the piano type and I could feel she was trying. Although it was dimly lit behind the curtains, because of the location of the shop, I could hear noise and chatter from the outside quite clearly. A little unnerving for bros looking for privacy IMO. But may appeal to kinky types!

Anyway, after 30mins or so, flipped over and massage continued. After a while, popped the GQ very quietly. Nego on price. Wanted $50 but I said no way, given the location of the place. Settled for $30 but she said no removal of her clothes. I said ok, lets do $40 and make me happy!

Her method was generic, nothing special, some degree of autoroam but that's after a few tries of removing her bra...after a while, she relaxed a bit and allow me more room to manuevor I came after a few mins.

Prob with this place is there is no sink, so can't really wash hands, apparently had to wipe dry...

Can't remember her Chinese name, but there's only 1-2 ladies there
Face:5/10
Massage: B
Boobs: B+ cup, nice & soft
Figure: B
Service level: B (hardworker but environment not ideal, not really her fault)
Damage: 40 Entrance + 40 HJ
RTF: No, and not possible in that location

Cheers,
T
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1