The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sylvowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unexpected encounter.

Disclaimer, writing has never been my forte, forgive me if I am too draggy.
(Some parts have been edited to protect the identity of the mentioned person)

Last December, I rushed there upon receiving a message from my ex-wife, who wanted to divorce. (She’s working from hometown)
I tried to talk her out of it, but I failed and I returned back to Singapore, feeling crushed and depressed.

Since then, I numbed myself by immersing in work and studies.
One day, out of the sense of solitude and curiosity, I decided to try a chatting app.

Skimming through the message tree, I’d reply some of the posts and see what responses are there. On other occasions, I’d post some inspirational quotes to encourage whomever who may come across them.
(There’s too many toxicity and self-victimising people already, Let’s spread some light and hope, man.)
Besides, there’s this quote that goes something like, “People don’t care, unless they know someone cares about them.”

Oops, I digressed, anyways, I posted quotes, replied posted messages and tried my best to show care and concern daily.

Overtime, I grew tired of the app and wondered to myself, “Bloody hell, how come so many scammers one? Every time try to ask for money.”
Just then, I received a DM from message tree. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the message, “Another person without real profile photo. NVM, i’ll humour “her”.

A: Hallo. How are you, busy?
Me: Evening, okay, still free. How about you?
A: whole body aching.
Me: how come?
No response…

Next day, on the way to work, I opened the app to check for updates.

A: Hello.
Me: Morning
A: you now in where
Me: West side of sg, how’s your day?
A: now my stomach hurts very much
Me: cramp?
A: No
Me: Got painkiller? Where you stay? Should I deliver some for you?
A: me stay serangoon
Me: what kind of pain? Did you know the cause? If not, I swingby later after work with painkillers or we go see doctor
A: Menstruation
Me: dun drink cold water and place warm towel on your tummy.
A: ok, later. Now working.
Me: will check if there’s painkillers for period later. Will text you after work later
A: ok, thanks for paying attention to me.
Me: no worries, you need to take care of yourself. If it’s convenient, please send me your postal code and what time you are free, i swingby later.

A disclosed her address.

After work, I proceed to the nearest Guardian pharmacy to stock up on the supplies.
While inside Guardian, i thought to myself, “Dunno if this one another scam or not. Eh wait, i got the lumihealth app, maybe i can make use of it!”
30 minutes minutes later, I walked out of Guardian with the supplies.

To be continued…

Last edited by Sylvowolf; Today at 06:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1