The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 9
dercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydercius deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mong Chin - Anyone up her before?

Old 25-01-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
letsfaplove is one of the Best!letsfaplove is one of the Best!letsfaplove is one of the Best!
Re: Mong Chin - Anyone up her before?

I upped her liao
Old 25-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what is her sbf nick ?

i want to up her my points
Old 25-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
merV88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i upped her last yr... very wet n nice pussy
Old 25-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 14
stinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of lightstinkaporean is a glorious beacon of light

She fl? Why so easy up?
Old 25-01-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

So many up her? Hahahaha.

All cool story sibo...
Old 25-01-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
letsfaplove is one of the Best!letsfaplove is one of the Best!letsfaplove is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
So many up her? Hahahaha.

All cool story sibo...
She up me instead. I didn't want to.
Old 25-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 12
eliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud of

very tight and clean shave
Old 25-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 17
sammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant futuresammyboss has a brilliant future
Thumbs down Re: Mong Chin - Anyone up her before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteseal View Post
very tight and clean shave
Wow.. .i like shaved Cb
Old 25-01-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsfaplove View Post
She up me instead. I didn't want to.
Thanks for taking one for the bros here.

感恩感恩
Old 25-01-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
what is her sbf nick ?

i want to up her my points
up u bro
Old 25-01-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkaporean View Post
She fl? Why so easy up?
up u bro
Old 25-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought am her only FB, din know she up by so many bros here.
Old 26-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 20
aloius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond reputealoius has a reputation beyond repute

Care to share stories?
Min 5points for exchange of points. Please indicate your nick and i will up when i regain power. Target: 6000 pts. Good things come to those who can wait. Please support my friend Brunt in points if you are willing to give.
Old 26-01-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

she sees me no up so never up bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1