The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Steamy MFM with chio banker SYT (recent story)

Dear Bros,

It has Been a while since my last post. A Change in job means more work and less play. But as they say, sometimes great things happen when you least expect it. This story is from this past Friday, and I'm writing while I can still remember the naughty details ,, and before work takes me away

I have been in an MFM before (see other threads) but this was the first one where it was unplanned.

The main characters:

Me: "Michael," early 30's local, single, travel between HK and SG for work. Work for an events/marketing company.

Melvin: My wingman/cheonging bro in SG, whom I met at a discreet MFM with a woman while her hubby watched (in another thread thread). Confident guy, has own business here, late 30's.

Celine: Mid-20's, chio local girl, tall (5'7), works in priv banking, recently out of a relationship, and a friend of Melvin.

Part 1:

It was this past Friday afternoon after a busy week. I have been putting in 12 hour work days 7 days a week to launch a new venture and been about 3 months since I've even gone on a date. I get a text at 3pm from Melvin, inviting me for drinks to an atas hotel cocktail bar. Some of his company investors were in town, and he wanted to show them around and entertain a little. We also we had not seen each other for a long time, since I have been HK based about half the year. Melvin has a small venture company, and we have been friends since we had an interesting evening with a married couple.

Ok lah, I figured usual night out, probably Melvin, two other older guys in their 50's, want to have a few drinks, say a few cheeky things about the chiobus that strut their stuff on weekend night, and then call it a night around 10pm to go home or back to their hotel. This was a familiar scene, since we have lots of client outings like this in my work. But no other plans tonight, so may as well chill and catch up with Melvin.

We were supposed to meet for 8pm at the bar, but I was late leaving work, so arrived there 8:30pm. It was couches in a circle and a table in the middle, where they had already started dinner and drinks (single malt whisky being shared around the table and a bottle of red wine)

It was Melvin, two of his investors (both older guys, maybe late 50's), and, as a surprise to me, a very tall, chio local girl, dressed in a black business jacket over a black dress which made it very clear she had lovely long legs.

I was happy i came in my work clothes and didn't go home to change into something casual. I apologised for my delay, and it was all fine, and shook hands with everyone while Melvin poured me a drink.

Ok lah, I barely remember what the two investor guys told me .. but I sat across from Celine, and shook her hand. She was mid 20's, tall, about 5'7, shoulder length dark hair, fair skin, and at this point, all I could see were slender long legs. She wore glasses, and had a very guai guai look to her, but also very intelligent look. It was also apparent, as I stood while looking down at her, that under that jacket and dress, that there was some generous cleavage.

She worked in banking and was a friend of Melvin's. And sitting across from her, since she was wearing a short dress, I realised (dirty mind already began leh) that zao geng scenario was very possible this evening!

She smiled at me, said Melvin spoke very highly of me (which is a bit of a surprise considering all our naughty adventures!) .. she paid me a compliment, saying my work sounded interesting and she wanted to try something similar. I also learned she just got out of a long term relationship with an ang moh boyfriend from the UK.

After a few drinks, dinner and small talk, Celine was clearly glowing a little and she slipped off her business jacket. It was pretty apparent she had big boobs conservatively hidden under that little black dress.. I also spied a little as she adjusted her hair, lifting her arms, showing off her smooth armpits, while the guys chatted away (Melvin, I am sure, was also doing covert checking out

As we were coming upto the 10:30 hour, it became apparent that the two investor guys were ready to head back. But Celine, Melvin and I still had a little single malt to finish. Knowing Melvin, once the business was over, perhaps there might be some fun to look forward to later in the evening..

contd..

Bros, please give me honest feedback or if you have any questions please let me know. as always humbly appreciate your supports. thanks.
Old 18-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Steamy MFM with chio banker SYT (recent story)

Support! Was in banking industry, can relate abit. All the liqour, bitches and $$$.
Old 18-07-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd...

For anyone who would like to see a *VERY* close resemblance pic to Celine:

Sure enough, both the older investors, who had families, decided they had to go home around 10:45. Melvin, in his usual friendly, boyish smile way was encouraging them to stay while quitely showing them the way out to leave, so we could get to know the newly single hottie banker Celine a little better.

Until now all the conversation had been guai guai, work, news, family, tv shows, etc. After we all said our farewells (one of the uncles even gave Celine a cheeky, dirty old man wink), Melvin walked his guests toward the exit of the bar, while Celine and I stayed back. She leaned forward to speak to me, which created both her skirt to lift slightly (no zaogeng yet but dam close, her knees very strategically crossed leh) and also her black dress neckline to lower, to give just a little more hint of cleavage (at least C-cups from my "trained" eye )

Celine had this half shy, half playful/comedic smile whenever she was listening. I heard she met Melvin through mutual friends about 5 years ago, but hadn't seen him for about 2 years. Her glasses gave the impression she was a guai girl and that she usually didn't drink this much. She did her uni here but also spent a year in the UK.

Melvin came back, and true to form, had another bottle of red wine in hand from the bar. The guys had been drinking the single malt, Celine had actually switched from single malt to red wine.

The conversation switched to talking about her past relationships. Melvin was kinda the show man here, driving the conversation topic. We shared a little about our 'best and worst' relationship stories, but then changed the topic to 'fantasies' what we like and don't like in bed. She laughed, always repeating "you guys are so bad!" with a giggle at the end of it.

We spoke and drank till just after midnight. Celine excused herself to go to the ladies' room. Melvin and I were left and he called for the bill. Our guy talk:

Melvin: Bro, she's major on the rebound after her breakup. I think you are in with a chance!

Me: Would love to bro, but dunno if I have much of a shot. Also, I live with parents here, so no place. And I just met, so I might strike out if I make a move too soon wha.

Melvin: We go back to my place, and if she's keen, we try, like we did with "Melinda" .. but you just let me do the talking ok? (he was referring to an attractive married MILF we shared together while her hubby watched/played)

I've known her and she's pretty chill if you treat her well.

I trusted his wise words as Melinda walked back to us.

Melvin: Ok guys, parties done here, but let's have one more drink next door. Celine I think you remember, I live at ****?

Celine: Oh yeah, totally! You're still there is it? The view is nice. Sure!

I stayed silent, decided to just see how this went. She put her jacket back on and in her high heels, looked a little, shall we say tipsy.

Celine: Which big strong man will help me down these stairs? (a long flight of stairs down from the bar to the ground floor).

We both laughed, and with a guy on either arm, we walked her down their stairs. I didn't dare look to my right in case my eyes roamed, but I could smell her flirty perfume as we walked out of the hotel, each of us still on her arm.

contd..
Old 18-07-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
AntonioConte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Old 18-07-2016, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls finish your steamy story before you exit tempoarily for your busy work.
Old 18-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back TS, please continue soon
Old 18-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
AhBooon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for MFM action!!
Old 18-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

bros, my humble thanks for yr support and point ups.

contd..

Melvin's condo was fairly close to the hotel and so we were walking over. I decide to let go of her left arm bef it started to feel a bit awkward, but Melvin quite chill, was walking arm in arm with her. Realized in her heels she was actually a little taller than both me and Melvin (we are about 178 cm, she was about 180 cm). Her taller height actually made me a little aroused as we walked.

We went up the lift, and into his apartment. He held the door open and she went in, followed by me. I took my shoes off and walked to the window. I had never been to his place, and I was wondering why they said the view was special, i cldnt understand, since it was only 3rd floor looking into his parking lot!!

I was going to ask if this was the only view. But when I turned around, WALAU, Melvin was french kissing Celine near the door. Her had her arms up over her head and against the wall, tongue aggressively in her mouth. I guess he had hung up her coat, because she was only in her dress, bare arms. Seeing her armpits displayed fully that made me rock hard right away.She was still in her heels and moaning appreciatively, and loudly.

I was thinking "wah, i guess she's on the rebound, wants to forget the other guy quick" But I also started to wonder, am i the "third wheel" here or maybe I can get lucky too?

I walked over, a little closer. Melvin broke this kiss.

Melvin: Celine, why don't you tell me, who is a better kisser, me or Michael?

Wah, this guy is a perfect 10 wingman leh! She smiled at him, and then turned to me, still near the door of the apartment. She was just about at my height in her heels and she laid her soft lips on mine. Her lips parted, and I took the invitation, wrapping my tongue around hers. Both my hands were on her hips, as she faced me, Melvin behind her. Her mouth tasted like a sweet mix of wine and whisky, and of course, I could feel my boner thickening in my pants.

My eyes were closed as Celine's tongue wrapped around mine. I could hear an unzipping and opened my eyes to see Melvin removing the shoulder straps of her black dress after unzipping it from behind.

contd..
Old 18-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Bentaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My favourite drink/drunk/fuck story!!
Old 18-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all

Wahhh so steamy!! Keep it coming!
Old 18-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Pusslet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 18-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

camping for more!!! steamy ttm!
Old 18-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
SiewLim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!!
Old 18-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Samster

contd..

I slipped my tongue out of Celine's mouth. It was apparent she was horny and liking it since her mouth was still open and her tongue part way out as our kiss broke.

Melvin was behind her and then moved around to the front. He kissed her again, for a second time, as she was still recovering from the first kiss. Her body was glowing as he lowered her dress straps. The room was silent (it all happened so quickly so no music etc). She helped by lifting her elbows through the straps, and Melvin slowly pulled her little black dress down.

She was wearing an expensive, but small black lacey bra, but it was not a push-up and she clearly had big natural boobs (later confirmed 34D's). She also had similarly matching black panties/g-string, which were pretty small. And she was still in her heels, so she looked dam statuesque leh.

She then whispered:

C: You guys are so bad lah. I'd never usually do this.

Melvin laughed and spanked her left butt cheek.

Melvin: That's for being cheeky.

We all laughed and I appreciated Melvin's wit. I'm usually a bit blur around women and need someone like him to fulfil this important wingman duties!

We were both standing in front of her, still in the entrance, and as soon as the laughter stopped, he leaned in again, and gave her another hard kiss. This time their tongues were moving around each other really rapidly and Melvin reached behind and groped her butt cheeks really hard. She moaned into his mouth as they kissed, and I was getting dam steam just watching. But I had to do my share, and noticed Melvin groping one of her breasts through her bra. I figured I'd better help both of them out and let Celine's tits free so we could all enjoy them together.

contd..
Old 18-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
CesarMillan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting there .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1