The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2003, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H11 R6

Hello everyone.

I went to Petain Rd. I was entered into H11 R6. Those guy were waited for her so long. How is she?

Askale.
Old 15-01-2003, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
merc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: H11 R6

Quote:
Originally posted by askale
Hello everyone.

I went to Petain Rd. I was entered into H11 R6. Those guy were waited for her so long. How is she?

Askale.
What do U think if she charge $50 and there so much Q? My answer is go for it She is 1 of the AngPai "AA". Try her ard 12-1pm.
Old 16-01-2003, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 22
fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
hi askale,i quite new to petain so u interested to go down togather?btw,who's ur fave?mine is h24r10
Old 22-01-2003, 02:45 PM
Chato

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Give FR on H24R10

Bro Fei Fei
Care to share your report on H24R10.
Of that house I know ther's an Ang Pai, H24R18 according to the sammyboy FR I have read. However, her door is always closed, locked or has a long queue of labourers, she's their favourite I think.
Has anybody tried her, I have heard her service is shiok.
Old 22-01-2003, 03:39 PM
Samster

fei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond reputefei_fei45 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Give FR on H24R10

Quote:
Originally posted by Chato
Bro Fei Fei
Care to share your report on H24R10.
Of that house I know ther's an Ang Pai, H24R18 according to the sammyboy FR I have read. However, her door is always closed, locked or has a long queue of labourers, she's their favourite I think.
Has anybody tried her, I have heard her service is shiok.
Bro Chato,H24R10 service quite SOP.Cost $30.Age ard earli 30s.from far look pretty but close up can c her face like abit orange skin.figure not bad.At H24R18 i go there everytime the door closed so i nvr see b4 sorry for not able to give u FR on her
Old 26-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Was there around 1:40pm….walked straight into H11…saw a long hair lady standing near the end. She was AA and welcomed me with open arms…(just kidding). She was having a conversation with H11R1 gal…surprisingly no customer and queue yet !

But she was not my “target”….take a look at her and went to visit Katty (H10R10)….
Man…the weather is hot…finished the deal sweating……

Adios…
Old 26-01-2003, 11:47 PM
Samster

H4R9

ANy bros can give a FR on her?looks not bad.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H11 R6

Yesterday. I went into H11 early afternoon and waited for a queue for R6 when she was come with Jia Jia together. I think AA is good service than Jia Jia. AA is very polite and more offer me.

Any FR for Jia Jia?
Old 09-02-2003, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
merc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: H11 R6

Quote:
Originally posted by askale
Yesterday. I went into H11 early afternoon and waited for a queue for R6 when she was come with Jia Jia together. I think AA is good service than Jia Jia. AA is very polite and more offer me.

Any FR for Jia Jia?
True AA is better than JiaJia. But Jiajia also worth the $50. 1 thing that JiaJia turn me off was the black meat on her leg. I find that AA more wild and JiaJia like GF type. AA AR really stick her tongue into it.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dickyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: H11 R6

Quote:
Originally posted by merc
What do U think if she charge $50 and there so much Q? My answer is go for it She is 1 of the AngPai "AA". Try her ard 12-1pm.
Yo Brudders,

Today went down to Pertain,I saw notice on A.A's door, say got full booking, from 12 noon-10 p.m. I wondered who is the "rich fucker" that booked her.Sumore CNY time, must give "Ang-Pao" hor. SO i waited for "Jia-Jia", less then 2 ppl stand outside.When she opened the door, she looks normal but quite tall.Can someone roughly describe how A.A looks?I still waiting my turn to bonk her..Bro SlashGNR, any idea, why u look for "Hello Kitty" instead of Maggi mee? Haha....
Old 12-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: H11 R6

Quote:
Originally posted by dickyboy
Yo Brudders,

..Bro SlashGNR, any idea, why u look for "Hello Kitty" instead of Maggi mee? Haha....
Maggie Mee came at around 2:40pm yesterday but unfortunately the OKT of H22 was hospitalized again and the house is closed for business and I think this time is for good. Maybe she will be deployed to another house.
Maggie Mee fans do take note.
Cheers
Old 12-02-2003, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: H11 R6

Quote:
Originally posted by Idoru
Maggie Mee came at around 2:40pm yesterday but unfortunately the OKT of H22 was hospitalized again and the house is closed for business and I think this time is for good. Maybe she will be deployed to another house.
Maggie Mee fans do take note.
Cheers
Sorry it should be H20 and not H22
Cheers
Old 12-02-2003, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Re: Re: H11 R6

Quote:
Originally posted by dickyboy
Yo Brudders,

Today went down to Pertain,I saw notice on A.A's door, say got full booking, from 12 noon-10 p.m. I wondered who is the "rich fucker" that booked her..............

Bro SlashGNR, any idea, why u look for "Hello Kitty" instead of Maggi mee? Haha....
Wah....I think might be several people booked her such that her schedules for the day was full...well that said it all....who's service is better......but if it's just 1 person that booked her for full day, I wonder if it's worth it....I might as well (no offence) booked her for 1 or 2 hrs then the rest to GL150.....after CNY of course....haha

My "last" visit to Maggie was before CNY...for the moment I'll just alternate betweem Katty and Jia Jia though both got to wait long at times....

Adios...
Old 12-02-2003, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
big_guy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just out of curiosity, how much does it cost to book her out for the whole day? Any clues.......
Old 13-02-2003, 11:35 AM
dotty

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Not sure about AA's price for whole day booking. But normally I booked her for $150 at work,ie., H11R6. Usually lasted about 1 hour plus.

Did went out with her on her day off. Proceed to fucked her for the night which she only asked for $200. Suspected it is a ex gratia goodwill price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1