The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
ML's hygiene doubt

I was always wondering did those ML bath after each FJ session? or even they may provide HJ only but can autoroam and suck their body. If they didn't,means we all eating each other's germs?haha
Old 10-06-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 20
Spytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to beholdSpytheman is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML's hygiene doubt

fuck the previous one COB the we lick her boobs. CB
Old 10-06-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 23
qjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqjeffery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekim View Post
I was always wondering did those ML bath after each FJ session? or even they may provide HJ only but can autoroam and suck their body. If they didn't,means we all eating each other's germs?haha
Sorry to say, if you feel afraid, then just go for clean massage. If not, before the session begins, clean with dettol, bleach or even send for fumigation. That should clean up and safe for you.
Old 10-06-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Only geylang legal house will strictly practise bath after every client

If u wan piano massage and chit chat, then juz go to geylang, book 1 hour and tell the girl u wan some piano massage....but real massage hard to find in geylang
Old 10-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
darren69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarren69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can always offer to bath the ML first . At the same time you can also auto roam her body .
Old 10-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You know what. I once visited an ML quite regularly, and we usually french kiss before starting the "event". One day, when I frenched her, I sensed a very stinky smell in her mouth but I didn't know what was that. Since I was pretty horny that day, I didn't give it a fuck and continued frenching her.

One day I woke up in the morning, I rubbed my penis awhile to give myself a little stimulation. After that I smelt my hand, it was exactly the same smell in that ML's mouth when I frenched her! That bitch didn't bother to rinse her mouth after sucking another cock before frenching with me. Fuck!
Old 10-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spytheman View Post
fuck the previous one COB the we lick her boobs. CB
Think about the previous dude creampied her and the next bro paints that pussy afterwards. Lol...
Old 10-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
AntonioConte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
You know what. I once visited an ML quite regularly, and we usually french kiss before starting the "event". One day, when I frenched her, I sensed a very stinky smell in her mouth but I didn't know what was that. Since I was pretty horny that day, I didn't give it a fuck and continued frenching her.

One day I woke up in the morning, I rubbed my penis awhile to give myself a little stimulation. After that I smelt my hand, it was exactly the same smell in that ML's mouth when I frenched her! That bitch didn't bother to rinse her mouth after sucking another cock before frenching with me. Fuck!
That's jialat bro
Old 11-06-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 9
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yuck. What a nightmare.
Quote:
Think about the previous dude creampied her and the next bro paints that pussy afterwards. Lol...
Old 11-06-2016, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
BeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeerKeg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Old 11-06-2016, 06:20 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lol.....

But at least u help the next bro to clean away the penis in her mouth....hahaha
Old 11-06-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
postmessage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now not too late to realize.
Old 13-06-2016, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 11
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so i guess all the while we are healthy enough to not get into any health issue?haha
Old 14-06-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Osim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Scary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1