The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fthemall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Fuck Life

Nice! Continue bro
Old 17-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
Crampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrampler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep em coming ! Nice story
Old 17-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 11
HardDough is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardDough is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SUpport bro. camping for more
Old 17-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 11
Crocssucks is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrocssucks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

please continue !
Old 22-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Hurry back bro, getting exciting leow! Maybe a MFF cuming up? Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 22-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 23
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

3P time...
Old 22-06-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 23
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Getting interesting. Please continue..
Old 22-06-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like the name NINA.
Old 23-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

"Kelly heard Nina's moan and sniffed our love essence. She couldn't take it and said 'WHY BO JIO?' Then she came towards us naked and...."

TS, quickly update! We are bursting for your story
Old 23-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

So what happens next ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 24-06-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

Siamroyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My Fuck Life

Sorry for the long long wait this time. Was travelling again, no alone time to write. PM me if got any good RTF or any good things to share. Thanks.

....TO BE CONTINUED....

I panicked and tried to use a nearby cushion to cover Nina and my erected cock, which was obviously a last ditch effort to save some dignity from the ice queen Kelly.

As I looked around to see if Kelly was about to exit the toilet, I felt the warm and wet mouth of Nina wrap around my dick. I remembered taking a deep breath to keep myself in check.

"This horny bitch don't give a fuck sia" I thought to myself as she started sucking.

The feeling was freaking heavenly and tight. Nina kept her hand around the base of my penis as she sucked like a pro, moving her head up and down. I could feel her lips pressing around the shape of my cock as she sucked harder and stronger with each stroke. Faced with such pleasure, I could only caress her face and hold her hair back as she kept going...

As Nina started to use her hands to stroke the inside of my thighs while giving the BJ, I leaned back into the sofa and gently pushed Nina's head down on my dick, asking her to go deeper. She could do little but comply

Suddenly, I saw movement around the toilet area, thinking this time no more false alarm, I motioned for Nina to release my little brother from her mouth.

Instead of letting go, Nina put her palm around my balls and started to squeeze them gently but firmly with my cock still in her mouth. Words can never describe the adrenaline I felt that day.

Then I heard footsteps approaching the hall, I freaked out as I used the cushion to try cover the back of Nina's head from Kelly.

This time, Nina released my cock from her mouth and sat up straight as Kelly walked into the hall.

Kelly: Everything okay here? I thought I heard something from the bathroom.

Nina( who was still kneeling in front of me): ya

Kelly: Sure anot?

Nina merely nodded. I smiled and could barely contain myself giving Kelly a wink as she started walking back to the bathroom.

When she closed the door, I breathed a sigh of relief

Nina looked at me with a smile and said: "You like? Good anot my sucking?"

I said," Not that good you must try harder"

Nina giggled and said, "hehe, Wanna try something not?"

me: What?

Nina: you say yes or no first...

Me: okay lor, see what.

Nina said," you follow me.." and started to move quietly towards the bathroom where Kelly was.

What happens next I can still barely believe that it happened.

....TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 02-07-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
One1wan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awesome story.. waiting to continue...
Old 04-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2305 / Power: 14
Mandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond reputeMandin has a reputation beyond repute

So did Kelly see your cock when she suddenly walk in?
Old 19-12-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Siamroyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

...TO BE CONTINUED...
As we walked towards the bathroom, I had no idea what was going on.

All I could hear the sounds of showering from inside the bathroom.

Nina knocked on the door and turned to me with a cheeky smile. My little brother was still standing straight and struggling against my pants. It was clearly obvious. She suddenly grab it and gave it a little squeeze.

“yes?” Kelly answered.

Nina turned on the door knob, opening the door slightly before sliding through the gap.

I was left alone as I continued to hear the sounds of water splashing.

Suddenly, I heard a soft moan. I thought to myself, “ What the shit is going on inside?!”

I knocked on the door softly and pushed it open.

I had a clear view of naked bodies of Nina and Kelly rubbing against each other while furiously frenching in the shower. Kelly’s hands were focused on Nina’s shaven pussy, while Nina was pulling slightly on Kelly’s hair. This is any man’s dream. They seemed so absorbed with each other that they didn’t even noticed me.

I took off my clothes to enter the stall with them. I was greeted in the best way possible as Kelly moved down to my little brother immediately and took him in her warm wet mouth. I never thought the ice queen could suck so well. Her quiet demeanor was a cover for this nympho. Her BJ was different from that of Nina’s. She used her tongue more, licking the head of my penis before taking it deep again. “MMmm”

Nina had her share of the action as well as she continued to french me. I could feel her wet and hard nipples on my chest as she stood beside me. There was a sort of urgency in her tongue, like she needed something between her legs. My fingers pressed hard on the hard bean like clit of her. She moaned in excitement, shuddering slightly. I grew bolder and held open the engorged lips and slipped two fingers inside her wet hole. This made her struggle slightly as she had to contain her urge to cry out again.

Suddenly, I felt Kelly pull away and look up at me with a satisfied look. Those eyes were certainly different from those I had seen before.

I couldn't take it liao.

I pulled my fingers out of Nina and bent her over.

Kelly watched as I pressed the head of my cock to the red lips of Nina’s pussy.

...TO BE CONTINUED...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1