The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 21
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I won’t consider Lina syt. her body also not tight enough. But in terms of service very accommodating. location is very open.. expect eyes to look at you when going in during the day

Hello bro, you have PM! Cheers
Old 02-06-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!Dondon26 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
Bro PM me if you want ctc

can i have ctc?
Old 02-06-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darkrunner12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone able to pm any place with special? Thank you!
Old 02-06-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondon26 View Post
can i have ctc?
Sure you can.
Old 03-06-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5085 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
For everyone who wants info, always learn to send PM (private message) to the person who is sharing the lobang.
Don't expect him to PM you - why should he ?
And if it is deemed okay to share the ML's contact in public, he would have done so in his post in the first instance.

Therefore, there should be a STOP to this kind of nonsensical posts :
Able to share info ? Can you PM me ?
Wow experienced bro, you are giving very good advice to protect everyone to share as well as PM. TQ

But some say DM - is it the same as PM = Private Messsage the same meaning, generally as DM = direct message?
Old 03-06-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Random chance upon a young & sweet chinese ML "X" few minutes away from payalebar mrt. Solid hard massage with lotsa teasing. Friendly, easy going & eager to please. One of the best balls massage + sensual hj. Gfe gaogao
Finally tried X! I got one hour of non stop teasing. GFE gao gao. Can zhut zhut too. Boobs wise are B. Nice to cup.
Old 03-06-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Finally tried X! I got one hour of non stop teasing. GFE gao gao. Can zhut zhut too. Boobs wise are B. Nice to cup.
Great to hear that!! Im going to try CxCx next. Anyone tried the other huge jugs viet???
Old 03-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
I won’t consider Lina syt. her body also not tight enough. But in terms of service very accommodating. location is very open.. expect eyes to look at you when going in during the day
I did not say that Lina is SYT. She is in her late 20s.
Her body is good : of course not super tight like 23yo SYT DaiDai (who recently relocated from Farrer Park to Geylang).
Everyone can look at her photo and judge for themselves, if she is desirable in their eyes. As the Chinese saying goes : 萝卜青菜,各有所爱

https://www.sbf.net.nz/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=6817

Location is no doubt open, but wearing a mask helps.
There is also staircase at the back ... You just need to ask for directions ...
Old 04-06-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
8891 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmy View Post
Anyone tried Imperial Spa at Siglap road?
Any ang pai there? Their 1 hour massage starts at $73.
I heard the girls only ask GQ if you are regular (min 3 visits) and they don’t ask the GQ to first timers.
Can anyone confirm this?
Don’t waste time on this joint
Old 04-06-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 12
PowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud ofPowerBoy69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Hot oil massage was $73 (promo price) for 1 hour, and tip was $50.

I slept like a baby that night, totally stress free. Highly worth every cent.
Bro pls share ctc.. kumsiah
Old 04-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Went to a place near MP. The place was very clean and every room had an attached shower room. The jet pressure was solid.

Had opted for the hot oil massage. Was assigned a viet girl, about 1.55m and slim, quite cute girl, but not for boob lovers.

The massage was damn solid. Cracked all my bones from head to toes. The hot oil added a new dimension. Besides putting the oil on my back and legs, she also poured some down my crack. It was super sensual. She stated to massage my ass and occasionally brushing against my balls, which got me immediately hard. When she massaged my legs she would brush against my little brother.

I was finally asked to turn over where i could get a good look at her. She then continued to message my stomach and brushed against my super hard brother. The brushes we so sensual that i was so hard and wanted to shoot. But i continue to tahan to see what was next.

She slowly moved to massage my thighs, where she would give my balls and brother a gentle massage. Seeing that i needed to shoot, she finally popped the GQ. How could i resist?

She was super skilled at massaging my brother, applying the right pressure and massaging my balls at the same time. She knew when i was about to shoot, and then she would release the pressure. It was a bit like jg, but more sensual. She allowed my to autoroam, but kept her clothes on.

The massage of my manhood continued for a good 5 minutes, until i had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. The sperm must have hit the ceiling!

After that i was totally relaxed. It was a solid massage from head to toe and on my little brother.

After that washed up, and she gave a really nice goodbye kiss. Best service ever.

Hot oil massage was $73 (promo price) for 1 hour, and tip was $50.

I slept like a baby that night, totally stress free. Highly worth every cent.
Care to share contacts ?
Old 04-06-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Anyone tried 29*changi road got one viet ML called Ch**ry?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtommy View Post
try 1hour 58 the viet ML is pretty, petite, boobs at least a B(one handful) HJ is 50 top up to be topless never ask if have BJ.!
thanks for the FR. Added C and one other ML wechat few days ago. can be topless so can try

curtain joint or got room with shower pod?
Old 05-06-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
marquiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share ctc plz ty
Old 05-06-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5085 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Wow experienced bro, you are giving very good advice to protect everyone to share as well as PM. TQ

But some say DM - is it the same as PM = Private Messsage the same meaning, generally as DM = direct message?
Hi to the bro who had upped my points ... TQ very much BUT he didn't leave his nick.

This bro wrote a comment which I quote partly as follows ... "05-06-2023 12:14 AM Up your points bro! Alert this Vietnam ML,Selina (was mind & Space) is ... "
Old 05-06-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I did not say that Lina is SYT. She is in her late 20s.
Her body is good : of course not super tight like 23yo SYT DaiDai (who recently relocated from Farrer Park to Geylang).
Everyone can look at her photo and judge for themselves, if she is desirable in their eyes. As the Chinese saying goes : 萝卜青菜,各有所爱

https://www.sbf.net.nz/picture.php?albumi...pictureid=6817

Location is no doubt open, but wearing a mask helps.
There is also staircase at the back ... You just need to ask for directions ...
visited Lina several times, i would say her GFE is good and passionate in the deeds. disclaimer: may not applied to others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread