The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dontsnapme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Whats the dmg bro?
Old 12-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Monday bros, any recent FR for H** K*** at Bedok?
Old 12-06-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pineappleman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00
Hi bro, able to share which shop? TIA
Old 13-06-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of

Got new playground at bedok 510 isit another wellness joint?
Old 13-06-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one tried hua kang spa in bedok? Appreciate a review. Thanks
Old 13-06-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
swanage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at E*** C**** Road and saw a spa, probably relatively new as I didn't notice it the last time I was in the area.

Perhaps I was there a little early around 12pm, and saw several chinese looking ladies who looked like they just woke up. Paid the entrance fee of $60 which seems rather high but probably okay for a relatively new place with attached showers.

Was assigned one called Kay (?) from Sichuan who claimed that she just arrived in SG 2 weeks ago. She was wearing a strapless black dress which was quite unusual as most will wear uniforms with long pants.

After shower I was surprised that they didn't even provide disposable underwear or anything other than a towel, perhaps they are still new?
Anyway to cut the story short, message was average and soon after I was offered 2 options - $150 for full service & $100 for naked BM and HJ. I commented why so expensive and she said that since I was the first customer of the day she can lower the latter to $80. Service was pleasant although I feel that $60+$80 seems rather high, maybe due to inflation these days?

Anyway just sharing with bros who are interested, not promoting the place.
Old 13-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3164 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Beancurdzz,

Happy to know that you also loves her services, yesterday I also go again and she did the same thing to me lor (when she get close to my KKC, i raised my butt and she she was shock because KKC touches her lips ...LOL) she hit my legs and carry on with her 调逗 seem like she is OK with it le.

Maybe next time I will try more pattern to see if upgrading is possible, wishes me luck OK ...... Cheers

Go Go Go bro,
Try liao let us know if she can be upgraded ...... Cheers
Old 13-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

FR on ML C*** M road (Previously from GMT)

Looks: 9.5/10 Pretty, feminine, elegant and sexy looking pre-milf. Super sweet smile (i realised a lot of viets have very good smile)

Figure: 9.5/10 slim with C cups (enhanced) with zhut zhut available. Super no horse run curvey figure. 5g roaming available

Massage: 7/10 she knows how to press, just let her know if not hard enough. Backstepping available too.

Sensual: 8+1/10 BBBJ with very good suction. The way she looks at me when blowing is really really torturing as too pretty already. Her beautiful looks and the sexy wavey hair brings the session to another level, thats y have the +1

GFE: 8/10 ML feminine as mentioned, loves to chat. Gives very nice hugs and loves to be hugged too. Had a long DFK with her before leaving the room.

Shop ambience: 7/10 have proper doors to separate the rooms with Basin available for light washing. Showering available at the back of the shop.

RTM: of course!

Remember to go sponsored shops for massage too!
Old 13-06-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post

Looks: 9.5/10 Pretty, feminine, elegant and sexy looking pre-milf. Super sweet smile (i realised a lot of viets have very good smile)

Figure: 9.5/10 slim with C cups (enhanced) with zhut zhut available. Super no horse run curvey figure. 5g roaming available

Massage: 7/10 she knows how to press, just let her know if not hard enough. Backstepping available too.

Sensual: 8+1/10 BBBJ with very good suction. The way she looks at me when blowing is really really torturing as too pretty already. Her beautiful looks and the sexy wavey hair brings the session to another level, thats y have the +1

GFE: 8/10 ML feminine as mentioned, loves to chat. Gives very nice hugs and loves to be hugged too. Had a long DFK with her before leaving the room.

Shop ambience: 7/10 have proper doors to separate the rooms with Basin available for light washing. Showering available at the back of the shop.

Mind sharing contacts and damage bro?
Old 13-06-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 12
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post

care to PM the location ,😁 thank q in advance
Old 13-06-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4840 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Beancurdzz,

Happy to know that you also loves her services, yesterday I also go again and she did the same thing to me lor (when she get close to my KKC, i raised my butt and she she was shock because KKC touches her lips ...LOL) she hit my legs and carry on with her 调逗 seem like she is OK with it le.

Maybe next time I will try more pattern to see if upgrading is possible, wishes me luck OK ...... Cheers
care to share share bro 😂😂😂😂
Old 13-06-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He he he

Just found one yesterday @ Bedok North Avenue 2 liao.
Simply good in massage and after services ...... Cheers
PM u liao bro, care to share 🍺🍺
Old 13-06-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Beancurdzz,

Is it the same lady u just shared with me bro via PM 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Old 14-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanage View Post
Was at E*** C**** Road and saw a spa,
Interesting. PM sent.
Old 14-06-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 2
RReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud ofRReddington has much to be proud of

Quote:
Long time no come East area liao, therefore no lobang to get anywhere for a good massage.

Today after having coffee with customer @ Bedok Central, went for a scroll around the neighborhood and went across the street near Avenue 2 since lots of spare time to kill.

After about 30 minutes of walking felt my back started aching again (old sickness liao) so took a seat for a rest. From there saw a Spa right in front, without second thought walk in and request for any ML that can provide solid hard massage (old aunties also can).

Was brought into a Curtain set-up room and told to change into their disposable shorts, and i just change and lying faced down to relax my muscle. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, i didn't even look up into her and just asked her to start loosen my tendons.

After 40 minutes I realized that with her years’ experience in Chinese massage really help to stop/reduce my pain (I extended half an hour after confirmed she can do a great massage) and I felt relaxation all over my body liao.

Best of all, she not only good in spot massage but also know how to divert your pain (HDLY and uses her hands to massage to my ass crack and I really love it man! NICE!!) when applying pressure on my(酸痛)sore area.

After turning over, finally manage to take a good look at the ML that solve my back pain issue. I saw a pleasant looking young MILF with nice figure and looks that you won't reject. Had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than a week and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service.

After she make sure I am feeling GOOD, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her boobs while she gave me a slow motion good sensual release by purposely use 2 hands to alternate reverse cock screw, massage up shaft to give max pleasure, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry up.

She then excused herself to get some towels to wipe me up and gave me a head massage till full time is up.

MLs working in neighborhood shophouses really gem that provides excellent solid massage and great happy ending services at reasonable rates @ $55.00+$50.00

Hi bro retepoet,

Above is the ML I am referring to, same as the one bro Beancurdzz mentioned lor ...... fast hand fast leg go ... he he he
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread