The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 2
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam Paradise L18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chu Liu Siang View Post
haha...bad experiance for me too
Hahaha this kind of SOP house, Mai hiam buay pai la, a dime a dozen. . It’s not that people don’t give them a chance but prolly just more for the bros who ONLY want to bang a looker (if they can fit what u looking for).
Old 29-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bisoprolol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t normally write posts but had such a bad experience that I wanna give a warning to all bros here.

Avoid G1 at all costs @ Vietnam Paradise.

Refused to talk during entire session
No showering together (heck, she didn’t even rinse herself beforehand)
CBJ was barely 20 seconds
Did not accommodate any position at all except missionary

Absolutely terrible
Old 30-08-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
Lakalakasheit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLakalakasheit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisoprolol View Post
Don’t normally write posts but had such a bad experience that I wanna give a warning to all bros here.

Avoid G1 at all costs @ Vietnam Paradise.

Refused to talk during entire session
No showering together (heck, she didn’t even rinse herself beforehand)
CBJ was barely 20 seconds
Did not accommodate any position at all except missionary

Absolutely terrible
Thanks bro, why booked her in the first place?
Old 30-08-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Nv try how to know sia.but he should have come here read FRs first haha.then again ymmv so but for this g1 quite consistent bad FRs
Old 30-08-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
bisoprolol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakalakasheit View Post
Thanks bro, why booked her in the first place?
Ya… my fault for missing out on the negative posts about her… haha
Old 31-08-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
thunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythunderpig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Nv try how to know sia.but he should have come here read FRs first haha.then again ymmv so but for this g1 quite consistent bad FRs
I always read FRs first before book to avoid something like this. But again FR can also misleading, didn't know why someone would give wrong info one.
Old 31-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderpig View Post
I always read FRs first before book to avoid something like this. But again FR can also misleading, didn't know why someone would give wrong info one.
We have to give most brudders the benefit of the doubt. In the hobby of bonking one mans meat is another mans poison and the same gal can give very different service depending on the time of day, alignment of planets, outside temperature, her menstrual cycle and lots of other reasons.

I don't think an honourable member of this esteemed forum would sabo his honourable brudders, unless he is a perverted fucker.

Sometimes a gal makes you happy and you overlook many a shortcoming. Both parties committing canal intercourse are human beings after all.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
We have to give most brudders the benefit of the doubt. In the hobby of bonking one mans meat is another mans poison and the same gal can give very different service depending on the time of day, alignment of planets, outside temperature, her menstrual cycle and lots of other reasons.

I don't think an honourable member of this esteemed forum would sabo his honourable brudders, unless he is a perverted fucker.

Sometimes a gal makes you happy and you overlook many a shortcoming. Both parties committing canal intercourse are human beings after all.
an honourable member of this esteemed forum” sorry to interject my lord, but I found this statement pretty funny and burst into laughter at this statement.

But agree, sex is really ymmv and that’s why this hobby is fun, you never know what you’d like or get until u taste the girl for urself. Indeed, not just the girl but ur own SOP and approach might change things too… 天时地利人和 (eg some girls actually told me they would give better bj service etc if guy is well groomed and hygienic etc, they are human afterall!).
Old 31-08-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
an honourable member of this esteemed forum” sorry to interject my lord, but I found this statement pretty funny and burst into laughter at this statement.

But agree, sex is really ymmv and that’s why this hobby is fun, you never know what you’d like or get until u taste the girl for urself. Indeed, not just the girl but ur own SOP and approach might change things too… 天时地利人和 (eg some girls actually told me they would give better bj service etc if guy is well groomed and hygienic etc, they are human afterall!).

I made one human being laugh today and spread some happiness. Mission Accomplished for today, I can now sleep a contented man

The hobby is fun when you are younger. As you age there will be days you question what the fuck you are doing. But what to do, we are driven by our bodies and there is an innate desire and need.

Recently my longstanding desire/fantasy to go out with a gal came true. So yay!
Then today after a long time I had a good fuck and that made me want more.

When I see so many chio sis out there I wonder if they are giving the good and varied stuff to their partner. Are they enjoying. The lord has blessed me with many things, others I achieved on my own. But looks like a happy sex life within the confines of matrimony is not one of them
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 31-08-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I made one human being laugh today and spread some happiness. Mission Accomplished for today, I can now sleep a contented man

The hobby is fun when you are younger. As you age there will be days you question what the fuck you are doing. But what to do, we are driven by our bodies and there is an innate desire and need.

Recently my longstanding desire/fantasy to go out with a gal came true. So yay!
Then today after a long time I had a good fuck and that made me want more.

When I see so many chio sis out there I wonder if they are giving the good and varied stuff to their partner. Are they enjoying. The lord has blessed me with many things, others I achieved on my own. But looks like a happy sex life within the confines of matrimony is not one of them
Sure you did! , Good luck with the girl bro. Indeed as in most things, it’s prolly more fun when you’re younger so let’s not waste time to think about the past / future, and fuck all the girls we can in the present, 时光流逝. Chio or not is one thing, figure good or not is another, skills and technique passion good anot is another. No matter how good a dish is, most will get bored eating the same everyday (or worse weekly / monthly / quarterly etc). Haha shall not elaborate further on this thread… cheers!
Old 10-09-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Andychin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there I called for G9 , nothing special Cbj, to me the look is just 6.5/10 not so slim. RTF - 0
That's no chair for us to sit and wait .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1