The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Which wl not pregnant before?

As per topic. Most cat150/200 girls I tried after covid have loose tummy and saggy boobs.
Only 2 I encountered from 2058 Grace and Mandy were not but both RTC.

So hard to find similar tight body ones and natural boobs, any recommendation please?
Old 18-09-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Which wl not pregnant before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
As per topic. Most cat150/200 girls I tried after covid have loose tummy and saggy boobs.

So hard to find similar tight body ones and natural boobs, any recommendation please?
Tight bodies and natural boobs are available, a matter of what boob size.

2041 Xiao Nan, 2045 Ruo Ruo and Xiao La Jiao, 1669 Duo Duo, etc

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-09-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Tight bodies and natural boobs are available, a matter of what boob size.

2041 Xiao Nan, 2045 Ruo Ruo and Xiao La Jiao, 1669 Duo Duo, etc
Thanks bro, will try them soon.
Old 23-09-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you not paiseh, can upfront ask the OKT to ask prior to selection
Old 24-09-2023, 04:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

These days GL has many unwanted and rejected goods (physical flaws) from PRC … these are imported to SG. Those still very sellable and of low mileage are doing FL … the benefits of doing FL are obvious and could over ride the risks involved.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-09-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cychoo74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You may consider 15WH (I think the name is tian tian), 31L14 (Si Qi, Xiao Mao). Any others, please share
Old 24-09-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
These days GL has many unwanted and rejected goods (physical flaws) from PRC … these are imported to SG. Those still very sellable and of low mileage are doing FL … the benefits of doing FL are obvious and could over ride the risks involved.
Exactly. The one with good face and decent background will have people chasing after her and get paid 彩礼 and will require housing and car.
Thanks to gender imbalance.

So those coming to Singapore are really those with really bad background (not educated and family also not educated) but even now even if you’re uncivilized you can make money of douyin. Of course there are still many chinese that are poor from country side. If they wouldn’t risk it living in urban area then you can forget about them coming to singapore.

Of course there are many FL doing this trade part time in china and especially in HK walk up.

Anyway, back to original question. I think PRC is definitely less likely to be preggo because of one child policy legacy and ease of access to abortion.

Thai and VN are more religious. Their buddhism are quite strong and will less likely to abort and hence enter this industry to feed their fatherless child or children.
Old 25-09-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Isn't it often you get FL who look much older than their posted photos? Where are the good lobang?
Old 25-09-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cychoo74 View Post
You may consider 15WH (I think the name is tian tian), 31L14 (Si Qi, Xiao Mao). Any others, please share
Thanks man, will check them out.
Old 26-09-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't it often you get FL who look much older than their posted photos? Where are the good lobang?
You have to go for those FL asking for $250 per pop and above. Of course service level is not guaranteed but at least you have a pretty, young and physically good looking lass. You can get good looking KTV hostesses from china, Taiwan, and Korea at posh clubs like Palace 88 at Royal Collection at Marina Bay, lido palace, etc. Just by sitting with you for a nite, the tips can be up to $500. If you wanna fuck them, better don’t go thru their mamasans due to the obvious.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1