The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicks1990 View Post
She began to give me a damm long and damm good BBBJ, she knows all the right spots, she mounted me and fucked me for a long while before she took off the cap and BBBJ me again till I came in her mouth

CIM, nice.... make me want to try this with her..
Old 03-11-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
For those who got the contact of K in the past before my PM was disabled, treasure her.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/199383...posted-public/
Yeah, a real gem, I would said real person looks much better...
Really need to thank u again bro NYM.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rugi02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Nice FR. If you go on rainy days, got discount on entrance fee.
Next time, go try her colleague : Cathy.
How's the Maggie Goreng ?
is cathy new there? never seen her before
Old 03-11-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

Any lobang of healthy path near 85 market?

Jenny has that GND look for me.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
beijingduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Nice FR. If you go on rainy days, got discount on entrance fee.
Next time, go try her colleague : Cathy.
How's the Maggie Goreng ?
Maggie goreng not bad... Geylang ABC Maggie goreng still unbeatable....

Will look out for cathy
Old 03-11-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
PRC Jenny @ Bedok is indeed attractive. But the entrance fee of her joint is not so attractive.
She told me for 58 per hour, only back and legs will be massaged.
If customer wants full body + kidney maintenance, then must take up 88 per hour (and that is before any top-up for basic Happy experience).
This is not good . If you take the $58 halfway the massage they will keep pester you to top up to 88 which can be very annoying
Old 03-11-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all

Sharing an interesting experience in the east today.

I was walking ec area and saw this new MP. Since I had time to waste before my next appt, decided to go in for a massage. Paid $58 at the counter for 1hr massage and was ushered into a room and showered. After a few mins, ml wearing tank top and shorts came in and immediately come and hug me when I’m sitting on the massage table! Took a longer look at her and she is quite pretty! Nice sharp features, slim and quite big boobs. Anyway I was a bit caught by surprise but I played along and hug back, touch her stomach and ass. First time with completely stranger ml, the action start so early. Then she broke the news to me that she can only do 30mins because today is her birthday and she has to rush off for a birthday party. She say she can refund $20 from the $58 I paid at the counter and immediately laid out the special offers for HJ, bbbj and fj.

I took the bbbj option and she started the back massage which was not bad. Got about 10mins of decent strength back massage and then she started catbath my mum area. Flipped over and she auto stripped her top and bottom before she start her bbbj. Wah another first for me. First time ml strip herself without asking. Good solid sucking and licking while I play her big c/d nn and rubbing down south. Beside the bed got this mirror so got 360 view of all her assets front and back. Anyway finish already hug hug a bit, paid her and told her I’ll be back for a longer session next time and left a happy man after a 30min quickie.

Ml C from viet
Looks: solid 8/10 30yrold
Boobs: big C/D with nice nipples to play
Body: slim 8/10
Massage: 7/10 for that 10mins or so
BJ/HJ: 8/10 with nice surround sound and visuals
Total dmg for 30mins: 58-20+80
Added her on WeChat and will definitely rtm. She showed me to leave by back door because front door can get quite crowded on a popular road.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
rmeNDiKA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Yeah, a real gem, I would said real person looks much better...
Really need to thank u again bro NYM.
Hi, would you be able to share the contact with me?
Old 03-11-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 19
bleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to beholdbleus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post

I was walking ec area and saw this new MP. Since I had time to waste before my next appt, decided to go in for a massage. Paid $58 at the counter for 1hr massage and was ushered into a room and showered. After a few mins, ml wearing tank top and shorts came in and immediately come and hug me when I’m sitting on the massage table! Took a longer look at her and she is quite pretty! Nice sharp features, slim and quite big boobs. Anyway I was a bit caught by surprise but I played along and hug back, touch her stomach and ass. First time with completely stranger ml, the action start so early. Then she broke the news to me that she can only do 30mins because today is her birthday and she has to rush off for a birthday party. She say she can refund $20 from the $58 I paid at the counter and immediately laid out the special offers for HJ, bbbj and fj.

I took the bbbj option and she started the back massage which was not bad. Got about 10mins of decent strength back massage and then she started catbath my mum area. Flipped over and she auto stripped her top and bottom before she start her bbbj. Wah another first for me. First time ml strip herself without asking. Good solid sucking and licking while I play her big c/d nn and rubbing down south. Beside the bed got this mirror so got 360 view of all her assets front and back. Anyway finish already hug hug a bit, paid her and told her I’ll be back for a longer session next time and left a happy man after a 30min quickie.

Ml C from viet
Added her on WeChat and will definitely rtm. She showed me to leave by back door because front door can get quite crowded on a popular road.
I think we tried the same ML. Though she’s viet but can speak Chinese quite well right?

She mentioned she might be changing shops soon.
Old 04-11-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
This is not good . If you take the $58 halfway the massage they will keep pester you to top up to 88 which can be very annoying
agreed. Boycott $88 shops
Old 04-11-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmeNDiKA View Post
Hi, would you be able to share the contact with me?
Sorry bro, this is bro NYM's contact
Old 04-11-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
totallychap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited YZ near Bugis area thanks to Bro NotYoungMan’s recommendation . Location was quiet and not much traffic even though its a weekend. GFE was high as we chat during the whole session.

Looks 8/10 real life better than whatsapp pic
Body 9/10 slim and petite, smooth complexion
Massage 7/10
Sensual 9/10 opt for basic and left as a happy man 😁

Ended with a head massage after that
Old 04-11-2023, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
throwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post

Ml C from viet
EC is east coast or eunos?
Old 04-11-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Thx notyoungman, another good recommendation,

After cancelling on her 2 weeks ago, yesterday finally got to try syt k in the East..

Even tho I’m a boobsman, I still wanted to experience K and I must say it’s a very good experience.. very playful, above avg looks (she grows on u), tight body, nice ass, pink nipples on a A+ boobs, good sound system, tight sister.

Although 1st time we didn’t discuss any rates or what’s gg to happen, everything just happened.. for me her bbbj was too good and really long, I had to stop her else later won’t last long.. unfortunately, it was too late, I didn’t last long haha.. I nearly came in doggy. I was sitting up and had to push her off cause she was enjoying herself didn’t want to stop! Rested a few seconds to catch my breath, and released soon after in missionary.

Oh yes, that flowery dress she wearing yesterday, as shown on her WeChat moments… yeah nothing underneath heehee… ��

I’m on the fence on RTF cause I love the way boobs bounce… hmmmm maybe one more go?

PS pls direct all your enquiries to notyoungman.. he de man!

Last edited by PowerBoy69; 04-11-2023 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Add more text
Old 04-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleus View Post
I think we tried the same ML. Though she’s viet but can speak Chinese quite well right?

She mentioned she might be changing shops soon.
I don’t know same or not but yes, her Chinese not bad. Can chat easily. I don’t know if she changing mp or not but I got her WeChat la and we’ve been texting so wherever she go I follow lo haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread