The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINBOW seasons View Post
Since it over, we should give Fynn another chance. Let see what she has to say about these entire mess before making prejudices on her service attitude, character etc. I personally find her chatty and nice in the few casual talks that i have had with her. Awaiting for her response in this tread... Hope bros will be more lenient with her comments.

Support ur nv give up mentality as there are still many fishes still awaiting ur bait.
We should not give this kinda CHEAT a chance. She is never honest in the first place with her stats and most important NATIONALITY. Bros here call for her service base on the "fact" that she is a LOCAL FL. If not you think she will be worth that amount? And that bitch have the cheek to give us attitude and black face and lousy service and NO SHOW and ask a VIET girl to come instead. Why should we give her a chance? Does she deserve one?

Basically she is just a cheat cum an OKT which must be running into alot of money problem that's why she as an OKT have to come out and sell herself. This kind is cheat dun deserve any sympathy from us here. You must be one of the girls working for her thats why you are in cahoots with her if not you will not be here talking good for her.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
pluralism08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share with me the contact? Please PM me.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint View Post
We should not give this kinda CHEAT a chance. She is never honest in the first place with her stats and most important NATIONALITY. Bros here call for her service base on the "fact" that she is a LOCAL FL. If not you think she will be worth that amount? And that bitch have the cheek to give us attitude and black face and lousy service and NO SHOW and ask a VIET girl to come instead. Why should we give her a chance? Does she deserve one?

Basically she is just a cheat cum an OKT which must be running into alot of money problem that's why she as an OKT have to come out and sell herself. This kind is cheat dun deserve any sympathy from us here. You must be one of the girls working for her thats why you are in cahoots with her if not you will not be here talking good for her.
yes.. bro... although you very mean in your words, but i really believe what you said is true.

i believe she is a okt. because when i was with her, she talked on phone, talking to other okt about "transferring" gals here and to malaysia. The worst thing is not about her "bad servicing or her figure", the worst is her lies !!
She tell lies as though we are 3 year old kid

With her broken english, there is no way she is a partime degree student !!

Enough from me, i will not talk about her anymore
Old 08-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 19
Cntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud ofCntl_Alt_Del has much to be proud of

Quote:
You must be one of the girls working for her thats why you are in cahoots with her if not you will not be here talking good for her
Bro Soccersaint & killoncommand, cool down ya..

And sorry to interrupt in this thread. I can confirm that Rainbow is not working under any OKT, let alone under Fynn. Rainbow and Fynn are just purely friends and personally i had met Fynn b4 after my passionate session with Rainbow two weeks back.

I hope i have clear all doubts on why Rainbow is trying to talk good things on Fynn. She is just a kind-hearted soul who is trying to help out her fren.

Peace pls.
CAD

Motto: To provide 1st class customer service

Up list --> ??

Wish to join in the queue?
If u like my contributions, pls up me while i try to return back the favour asap.
Next Target: 1999

Old 08-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

I think i'm the first few to have gotten her contact no.

Heng i never try....

Old 08-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
RAINBOW seasons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like wad CTtl_ALT_DEL mentioned I AM NOT ONE of the gals working under her.. or even in cahoots with her. She is not a friend purely just an acquaintance from SBF.

I totally have no idea whether she is a cheater, a lier, a hypocrite, a foreigner, an OKT, a school dropout, sucky attitude, poor orientated customer service etc ...

Maybe she had set up another tread instead of this one so wad the point of creating controversy when she doesn’t even stand up and tell us all the truth.. ...
Old 08-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINBOW seasons View Post
Like wad CTtl_ALT_DEL mentioned I AM NOT ONE of the gals working under her.. or even in cahoots with her. She is not a friend purely just an acquaintance from SBF.

I totally have no idea whether she is a cheater, a lier, a hypocrite, a foreigner, an OKT, a school dropout, sucky attitude, poor orientated customer service etc ...

Maybe she had set up another tread instead of this one so wad the point of creating controversy when she doesn’t even stand up and tell us all the truth.. ...
Ok then sorry if I had wronged you. In that case u better stay away from her cos from her doings I dun think she would be a nice person to be acquainted to.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acanthus View Post
I think i'm the first few to have gotten her contact no.

Heng i never try....
Your better not
Old 08-08-2008, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
fynn6363 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Quote:
Your better not

hi sorry i ting u have miss understand me, 1st i m singapore i have pink ic and my mum is malaysia so my speak like malaysia......and mirai is my friend thread i just helping them to do it some for get more money.......and i hope u all dun say rainbow coz she just is helping me bwcoz i have few day dint have time go to see my mail & fr please understand and some my accout will let me friend use and she also will go to do my cus and if i have do it what is wrong hope ur can forgive me and give me once of chance coz i very need money....and i sure i can do it and i wow let my friend use my accout......
Old 08-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 19
Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!Acanthus is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fynn6363 View Post
hi sorry i ting u have miss understand me, 1st i m singapore i have pink ic and my mum is malaysia so my speak like malaysia......and mirai is my friend thread i just helping them to do it some for get more money.......and i hope u all dun say rainbow coz she just is helping me bwcoz i have few day dint have time go to see my mail & fr please understand and some my accout will let me friend use and she also will go to do my cus and if i have do it what is wrong hope ur can forgive me and give me once of chance coz i very need money....and i sure i can do it and i wow let my friend use my accout......
i hate FLs who give black face to customers. come on, we are the one paying you to service us and let us enjoy ourselves!
not the other way round!

I also hate FLs who fly aeroplane!

And if what the bros here posted are true, you happen to be under these 2 categories. and THAT SUCKS!

btw, your england really powderful! and i heard that you are studying part time? Advanced Diploma in Basic English?

Old 08-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 19
Loever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoever is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Local 23yrs old chubby chinese$80

Hi soccersaint,

Let Fynn explain herself. There no need to get so agaitated. Furthermore she has written her stats very clearly from the day she posted. So why get so upset and piss off? I have talked to her and she has explain everything to me. Come on, Fls are here to earn money. They are nt here to tolerate ur insults or anything. If you find her unsuitable, just reject her when she reach the hotel or give her 10 bucks or so for cab fees.

We are guys be a gentleman..dont be barbaric/petty over these small matters.
Old 08-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fynn6363 View Post
Please lah.....My primary school nephew can write better english then this..... Even ah beng ah seng can write better then this loh....Stop your nonsense and stop cheating people....
Old 08-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Please lah.....My primary school nephew can write better english then this..... Even ah beng ah seng can write better then this loh....Stop your nonsense and stop cheating people....

Bro Soccersiant.... you are very SPOT ON !!
damn cute man ...
Old 08-08-2008, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hellman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros , dont try, take my advise.
Old 08-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
VenusCove is Cool - loads of Potential

I was also a victim of this b***h. She is really a liar cum cheat and also very cunning. She looked me up and wanna me to work with her doing foreign FLs and this is how this account come about. She also brought in 2 local FLs from here and market them to her so called high end customer at a very high damage. But the gals only take back their damage that is stated in sbf and the balance she took as her comm. She was exposed when I came in contact with another agent that works with her. She kept telling me that she is in debt but she spent all her earnings away at a night spot. Her claims of in need money for clearing her debts, I think it is for her own leisure more. there are more about her that i shall not mention in here. To all the bros out there, please be careful with her she is not a local so do not get yourself involve with an illegal immigrant.

Please take note: Already lodge a police report on her, she is now a wanted person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread