The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2010, 04:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
baka123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Hi bros

BL is not ban list.

It's actually blacklist.
Good day,

Brief story of my situation: I had a Viet gf whom i intend to marry. She was caught in a KTV raid and deported abt 7mths ago. She was not doing any hanky panky but sitting alone in the main lounge and got round up during the raid.

From what i read from the forum, the usual ban period are ard 2yrs before she can come back to singapore. But before she was being released from the ICA building in lavender, the officer told her that she just need to wait for ard 6-9mths and needs me to apply for her to come into singapore again.

I have flipped through my gf passport, and there are no stamp/chop or any indication that she is ban for 2yrs etc. (How do you verify how long a deporter was banned from entering singapore??)

The 6-9mths waiting period is almost up and i wish to apply her to enter Singapore so that i can ROM with her.
I understand that i need to be truthful in my application for her to come in, stating that she was being deported before. Is there any ways to enhance her chance coming back to Singapore??

All advice are welcome and thousands thanks if all of you can help me with this. Thks in advance..
Old 17-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Baka 123

ICA will say anything to soothe your ears. For the fact that she was caught during an AV raid will deplete her chance to enter Singapore again.

It's good that you have check her passport. Now it's only left with the system to play with(will only know once her passport has been scan). Even though she's not ban, that doesn't mean she's not under BL.

Anyway bro, you can try applying for her to enter SGP but I still say chances are pretty slim, not being a wet blanket but trying to be realistic.

Can pm me if you want more info abt ban and BL.

All the best to you, bro.
Old 17-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

I attended my friend's hearing in courts today and i saw 2 case of female overstaying by few weeks and kena 2weeks jail + fine too.
Old 17-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
Brief story of my situation: I had a Viet gf whom i intend to marry. She was caught in a KTV raid and deported abt 7mths ago. She was not doing any hanky panky but sitting alone in the main lounge and got round up during the raid.
Just like BOSS Sam said..."are you nuts to marry a WHORE"...pls read up this thread to find out more on Vn wife..."Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"

Quote:
Bro Baka 123

ICA will say anything to soothe your ears. For the fact that she was caught during an AV raid will deplete her chance to enter Singapore again.
Think Bro Baka123 still in state of denial...alot to learn about Vn culture...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
I attended my friend's hearing in courts today and i saw 2 case of female overstaying by few weeks and kena 2weeks jail + fine too.
Really stupid to be caught for overstaying...how to escape the long arms of the law...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just like BOSS Sam said..."are you nuts to marry a WHORE"...pls read up this thread to find out more on Vn wife..."Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner"

I was zapped 2 points for my above statements...

This should be Bro baka123 clones or friend zapped me...but din leave his nick...anyway I can ask BOSS to check who zapped me...

Old 17-06-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Baka 123

Can pm me if you want more info abt ban and BL.

All the best to you, bro.
Thks for the advice. And I hav also pm u. Thousands thks again.

**btw: The officer never spoke to me, i cant enter the office. My gf just relay the message to me.
Old 17-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

Think Bro Baka123 still in state of denial...alot to learn about Vn culture...
Bro,

Are u ok?? I cant see the link between deported and Vn culture.
Old 17-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka123 View Post
Bro,

Are u ok?? I cant see the link between deported and Vn culture.
Of course no link between deported and Vn culture...but you are going to marry a Vn gal...suggest you get to know their culture esp. WL before you marry her...at least visit her a few times in her house...pop in once without telling her in advance...your trip may pay off and tells you alot about this gal who you want to marry...I have traveled many times to Vn in the past 2 years to see alot for myself...anyway it's all up to you...

Old 17-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
at least visit her a few times in her house...pop in once without telling her in advance...
while understanding is essential for both mutual parties,but he's marrying,not hiring a maid nor purchasing a merchandise
Old 18-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
at least visit her a few times in her house...pop in once without telling her in advance...your trip may pay off and tells you alot about this gal who you want to marry...I have traveled many times to Vn in the past 2 years to see alot for myself...anyway it's all up to you...
Good day,

I have visited her hse like more than a dozen times. Actually i used to hav the same intention to "pop in" and surprise her, but drop the idea due she keep changing her hse(her family are renting the place), and i will be lost in the mazy lanes and back alley before reaching her hse.
Old 18-06-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
sigh ..... alot of things keep changing .....
the sentencing of jail term 2 overstayers r 2 warn others not 2 follow.
as 4 the fine,it is imposed 4 $$.
Old 18-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Just came across this thread today. Well I must say our dear ICA really have "problems" with visitors from developing countries, esp ASEAN. I have many friends from Batam, Indonesia. Many of the have needs to come to Singapore to buy some stuff, personal and for business. Not forgetting MANY INDOS have SGD saving accounts in SGP.

I understand ICA have to do their job, but sometimes they really did a too good, or bad job. 1 indo friend always come SGP visit his 2nd hand computer supplier, pay for goods, then return to Batam. The fellow never even stayed overnight for once in 5 yrs, came SGP almost every weekend, and he still get questioned, why come here, bring how much, when go back.

Another guy always come and deposit $ for his boss, or bring $ for his boss indo wife and kids staying in SGP, buy some roti then go back batam. For once he had to go Malaysia via SGP, then return to Batam via SGP again. Upon returning from Malaysia, he kena bombard by ICA at woodlands, asking him why need to leave and come back again on same day. He told the truth saying going back to Batam via SGP, coz 2 way ticket. When asked again how long going to stay in SGP, he reply not staying, just need about 1 hr to get to WTC. Our hero ICA personal grants him his entry, and stamp on the indo passport date and writes 1 hour, WTF.

Well sorry for those visitors from "not so developed" countries, even our ASEAN members, sorry Pak P, thou I know many of ur ppl are freaking rich beyond our imagination and your knowledge (offically), but that's just a small percentage. Maybe the only time this will change is when all our neighbours catch up on us interms of income earnings. Then we will be the ones being asked all the funny funny questions and given the kinda treatment we giving ATM.
Old 19-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

our civil servants realli think & believe tat they r world class standard.
if they r realli so GOOD,why did our gov hv 2 import FT ?
sg (not sg ppl) were on the world map when they won the table tennis world championship recently. But then they only didi it with FT .....
tat speaks alot abt hw good our gov servants r .....
Old 19-06-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
our civil servants realli think & believe tat they r world class standard.
if they r realli so GOOD,why did our gov hv 2 import FT ?
sg (not sg ppl) were on the world map when they won the table tennis world championship recently. But then they only didi it with FT .....
tat speaks alot abt hw good our gov servants r .....
Take a look at what happened at orchard flood...simply cannot imagine the PUB dun take responsibilities whereby the ceo should be sacked...same for smrt, temasek...

Old 19-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Take a look at what happened at orchard flood...simply cannot imagine the PUB dun take responsibilities whereby the ceo should be sacked...same for smrt, temasek...
well ..... tis is sg & is veri different & special fr others.
when a sg boy commit a serious offence,the dad wouldn't be blamed la.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1