The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 11-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0n9 View Post
I have sign up but no points added yet
I cannot find your transaction in the database. Please forward the transaction code that was emailed to you so I can check with verotel.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-01-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, just something hit me. Debit cards (not so sure about credit cards though) have expiry date. What happens if our cards expires? Will the 200 points be deducted?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 12-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Boss, just something hit me. Debit cards (not so sure about credit cards though) have expiry date. What happens if our cards expires? Will the 200 points be deducted?
All cards have an expiry date. If the recurring subscription cannot be processed, the script automatically downgrades the member and the 200 points is deducted.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 12-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0n9 View Post
I have sign up but no points added yet
You still have not got back to me.

Old 12-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All cards have an expiry date. If the recurring subscription cannot be processed, the script automatically downgrades the member and the 200 points is deducted.
What if the card expires and if we want to continue being premium. We have to pay the new rate? Or we cant have the subscription locked in forever?

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 12-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodemama View Post
What if the card expires and if we want to continue being premium. We have to pay the new rate? Or we cant have the subscription locked in forever?
As long as you renew your credit card and the card details remain the same, all you need to do is update the expiry date and recurring billing will continue.

Old 13-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 20
Plimp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPlimp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPlimp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPlimp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Boss,

Am sitting on the fence whether to sign up for the premium membership. After much thoughts, what is the factor that will push me to sign up right now is:

1) Premium member gets access to the private pictures archives at the same monthly charge.

2) If it is not cost effective to offer archive access to Premium members, why not offer optional upgrade at preferential rate?
Premium Membership monthly charge + [Verotel monthly charge - discount%] = Premium Plus membership monthly charge.

Please consider!
Old 13-01-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273974 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plimp View Post
Boss,

Am sitting on the fence whether to sign up for the premium membership. After much thoughts, what is the factor that will push me to sign up right now is:

1) Premium member gets access to the private pictures archives at the same monthly charge.

2) If it is not cost effective to offer archive access to Premium members, why not offer optional upgrade at preferential rate?
Premium Membership monthly charge + [Verotel monthly charge - discount%] = Premium Plus membership monthly charge.

Please consider!
People here bargain for everything
If the boss were to go with your suggestion 2, what would happen to the many loyal members that has been paying USD29.90 per month for the past years ? Unfair right ?

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 13-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

It's too separate sites so it would be very difficult to integrate the billing.

The ticketsclub site was started because in the early days of the forum, I used to get requests via email from many guest members here who said they wanted to view the images but they did not want to sign up for an account in the forum for various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plimp View Post
Boss,

Please consider!

Old 13-01-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

is there offer for 6 months or 1 year subsrciption plan? that will avoid a monthly billing on the cc.
Old 14-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
is there offer for 6 months or 1 year subsrciption plan? that will avoid a monthly billing on the cc.
PM me and I can work something out. However, payment will still have to be via credit card.

Old 14-01-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gguitm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i cannot pay through veritel since i'm from malaysia..any other way to pay?
Old 14-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguitm View Post
i cannot pay through veritel since i'm from malaysia..any other way to pay?
If you're willing to sign up for a year, I can arrange an alternative payment processor. PM me.

Old 15-01-2013, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
Durainello deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to sign up for a month to test water, how should i go with it. Subscribe and cancel subscription the next day?
Old 15-01-2013, 11:49 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yea mate.
you can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durainello View Post
Wanted to sign up for a month to test water, how should i go with it. Subscribe and cancel subscription the next day?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1