The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
Does anyone remember a chinese gal by the name of Tracy?
She has tattoo all over her back, at that time (a few years back), she was still pre-op..
Hi bor aces,

Yeah....tracy is still around....just saw her weeks ago.....throwing a water bottle on the moving vehicle becoz the guy inside the vehicle trying to take a snap photo of her...

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 18-04-2007, 05:51 AM
Samster

popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
Monday trans in cv also operating?
hi bro d2,

yeah, they work everyday...ladyboy at CV are freelancers therefore their normal operating hrs is from 12 mn to 5 something in the morning but some work even shorter time frame becoz they earn enough for the day...

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 18-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
yeah, they work everyday...ladyboy at CV are freelancers therefore their normal operating hrs is from 12 mn to 5 something in the morning but some work even shorter time frame becoz they earn enough for the day...
" Earn enough for the day " or forced to stop because arse cannot take it anymore ( = 'too painful' )

kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke ............
Old 18-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

anyway days back i checked with carrie, she normally starts work at 12. as for angel, can find her there earlier abit
Old 18-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 20
aces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to beholdaces68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post

Yeah....tracy is still around....just saw her weeks ago.....throwing a water bottle on the moving vehicle becoz the guy inside the vehicle trying to take a snap photo of her...
hi bro popiah,
tks for the info. do u know if she is still pre or post ?
did u see her on weekend or weekday?
been trying to catch her but so far no luck.
Old 19-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aces68 View Post
hi bro popiah,
tks for the info. do u know if she is still pre or post ?
did u see her on weekend or weekday?
been trying to catch her but so far no luck.
hi bro aces,

is she pre-post ? i also dont know.....but she still can be seen on weekday and weekend too...

signoff
CV Popiah
Old 19-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Fantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFantastic4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went down CV on 17/4. Saw a few sistas there. Parked in the carpark & waited for the Queen of CV to appear. Initially there was no sign of her, so I waited & told myself that I will leave by 3.15am if i dun see her. When time was up, I drove ard 4 e last round & finally saw her talking to 2 sistas. Drove round a few times & finally approach her.

She guided me to a dark spot & like what bros who hv tried her say...She is one of the best. Her bj is different frm the others tat I have tried. She uses her tongue to play wif ur dickhead very often.

After finishing, she asked me y i no feeling....told her tat I was busy looking out to see whether any cars coming in to ka cheow...also told her to smile more....hehehe...will definitely go for her again.

Cheers
Fantastic4
Old 21-04-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!sena11 is one of the Best!

anyone saw a trans in all pink outfit at the car park area 2 days ago.

can i know his name is wat?

tks any bros out there.
Old 22-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

does they do bj without condom? If i go with 1 of my friend in car can get 2 sista in the car ?
Old 22-04-2007, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
loki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
does they do bj without condom? If i go with 1 of my friend in car can get 2 sista in the car ?
no, they do not do bj without condom. As for getting 2 sistas in the car, it depends on who they are and whether you can convince them.
Old 22-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
BJ w condoms is a must....u can get as many sistas u want, need to pay more thats all....
Old 22-04-2007, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
alisetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros..anyone know this LB at changi..i dun seem to see her before. Got a tattoo and shoulder length brown hair. She give a gd BJ and Fj too..Btw she a post op... Think her name Naz....malay trans
Old 22-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -565 / Power: 0
paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun paulsun

Hi, any bro can intro one that is post-op and let you do it with the pussy? I know alot of post-op still let customers do backdoor only
Old 22-04-2007, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastpipper View Post
BJ w condoms is a must....u can get as many sistas u want, need to pay more thats all....
oh.. can i get 1 my friend get 1 but in the same car?
Old 23-04-2007, 01:26 AM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsun View Post
Hi, any bro can intro one that is post-op and let you do it with the pussy? I know alot of post-op still let customers do backdoor only
bro paulsun, i met one too. According to the one i met, many sisters want to 'reserve' the virginity of their new pussy for their boyfriends. Until then, they usually continue to allow backdoor only. Still, there are some i tried allowed front entry. eg are Angel, Silky.. not sure they had changed their names.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1