The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Hi bro, I will be in shanghai next week, wanna arrange a cheong session?
Old 03-04-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJason View Post
No need to arrange unless going for KTV.
Just venture to the saunas to settle all your needs.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 03-04-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teoguoen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinavisitor View Post
Bro ebonkie,

Do you know the sanua name of what Risto mentioned, girls in nurse and police uniform near either Beijing xi lu or Yuyuan lu ? Ideally with theme room, like office, hospital room...

Those MP you mentioned doesn't offer uniform service right ? I tried a few of them.
are u there still bro?
flying over tmr noon
Old 03-04-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinavisitor View Post
Bro ebonkie,

Do you know the sanua name of what Risto mentioned, girls in nurse and police uniform near either Beijing xi lu or Yuyuan lu ? Ideally with theme room, like office, hospital room...

Those MP you mentioned doesn't offer uniform service right ? I tried a few of them.
Bro, u may call up the saunas first to check whether they offer theme rooms or wear uniforms for the mm, alternatively you can go cheapo road, buy the uniforms for mm to wear before you conduct your cosplay session.. Lolz lolz
Old 03-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJason View Post
Brudder can you define whats ur cheon session gona be like?

You can still cheon like siao wit JinJin, follow by JiaJia and then Yangyang within 4 hours in your hotelroom.. Lolz lolz..
By then, I bet your nuts gona be dried up for the whole week.. Lolz
Old 04-04-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Bluey6116 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I live very near Beijing Xi Lu and would love to know which place has charming ladies to bonk in uniform. Thank you so much.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Bluey6116 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me if you want to go explore Hongsong or the new one at Minhang. Im a little lazy to go alone but if with someone, i dont mind. I usually book two ladies.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Thx to all for sharing.
-------------------------
I flew in from Beijing.
To read about Beijing, please visit the Beijing page.
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showpos...postcount=5366

I stayed at a hotel near 新天地area. By the time we check in, it was already 7pm.

She said she wants to visit the stars wax museum. I said ok lo, tmr noon we go. She said really and gave me a kiss! Wa.. GFE up.

I had plans to meet up with a friend, B2, for dinner. B2 brought 2 girls (D1 & D2). B2 wanted to introduce D1&D2 to me so that they can bring accompany my stay in Shanghai. He did not know that I have brought K1 along with me. D2 is a tour guide, very skinny, normal pleasant face, 22yo. D1 is a 17yo 平面model in Shanghai. It was quite awkward at first. But eventually all of us managed to make some talk, leading to sharing of 冷笑话。

After dinner, we went back hotel, I up K1. D1 & D2 went home – funny to jio them also. This time, BBBJ, enter her, then CIM. We rest for a while. I told her let go check out the club scene. B2, me and K1 went to Club Muse on the Bund. Halfway, B2 told me that D1 likes me and wants to join us. I asked B2 can I touch D1 should something comes out of it. Must ask him first right. B2 said ok. So B2 gave my weixin contact to her. We started chatting. D1 does not know that we are in club. D1 asked if K1 was my gf. I said why? She said she feels we no 默契, probably together less than 1 month. I told her I just met her when I was in Beijing and she happened to be coming to Shanghai too. Talk cock for a while, later she said she very scared alone at home.

Meanwhile I told K1 that I need to go B2 house (which was very near my hotel) to discuss about the meeting tmr. So we all took a cab back first.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So when I reached her place. It was quite a nice small cozy house with 2 levels. She opened the door in her black robe shyly. As she climbed up her stairs, she pointed to the sofa at the ground level and told me I can sleep there. I said it is very cold below. She said then I better come up to her room, there is heater there. I entered her room. There were another sofa infront of her bed. She said use that sofa then. Then we talk cock for a while longer. Then she said I too far very hard to talk and asked me to lie on her bed. So I lay beside her looking at the ceiling.

As we spoke, she placed her hand on my chest. I figured she leading me on. I decided to DO IT. I went on top of her and kissed her. She reciprocated back and we made love. She was damn fxxking tight sia and very wet even before I touch her pussy. I sleep over at her place till 8am (I set alarm at 8am). UP her again.

Then I said I have to leave as I have meeting in the afternoon. I reached my hotel at around 10am. K1 was still sleeping. I brushed my teeth and I up K1 also… damn shack liao.

Afternoon we makan somewhere near. As promised I brought K1 to the wax museum and we watched a movie after that. Machiam bfgf sia. There’s a cinema at the same building. B2 wants to meet for Korean BBQ dinner. I was too tired liao. No action tonight. Went back hotel with K1 and just chatted and hug each other to sleep.

Woke up around 1130am. K1 wants to makan the steam bun. We went to the famous Steam bun place to makan. Fxxk. Queue damn long. After that went XuLiuShan makan dessert. Walked around the area. B2 told me tonight KTV at the Shanghai Night Club. Got about 20 guys, booked 2 large rooms. He asked if I bringing K1 there. I decided to bring K1 and will order one more girl to piss her off.

Dinner we have Simply Thai. Went back hotel. I told her abt the KTV. She does not want to go at first, but after I insist she ok.

At the KTV, quite posh looking. Dmg room I paid 650, not sure total how much. Girls sitting is 500. I told B2 to pretend to force me to take 1 more girl. So I did have one more girl. K1 is quite pissed now. She said I 花心。I said my friends forcing me. Anyway nothing happened. I went back with my K1 still. On the way back, she kept complaining to me about that KTV girl. Haha.

Went back hotel around 3am. Up her once. Morning up her again. Left to airport to catch m early noon flight. She wanted to go to TianJin to visit some friends. So I booked ctrip.com for her.

Before I left, she said she quite like me, hope we can meet again… Standard PRC story….

Overall i think Shanghai is a good place to cheong, better than ChangPing.
but hotels and stuff are more expensive here.

Last edited by ives08; 06-04-2013 at 03:50 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Oracle0711 is Cool - loads of Potential

One of he best FR bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
Thx to all for sharing.
I flew in from Beijing.

She said she wants to visit the stars wax museum. I said ok lo, tmr noon we go. She said really and gave me a kiss! Wa.. GFE up.

I had plans to meet up with a friend, B2, for dinner. B2 brought 2 girls (D1 & D2). B2 wanted to introduce D1&D2 to me so that they can bring accompany my stay in Shanghai. He did not know that I have brought K1 along with me. D2 is a tour guide, very skinny, normal pleasant face, 22yo. D1 is a 17yo 平面model in Shanghai. It was quite awkward at first. But eventually all of us managed to make some talk, leading to sharing of 冷笑话。

After dinner, we went back hotel, I up K1. D1 & D2 went home – funny to jio them also. This time, BBBJ, enter her, then CIM. We rest for a while. I told her let go check out the club scene. B2, me and K1 went to Club Muse on the Bund. Halfway, B2 told me that D1 likes me and wants to join us. I asked B2 can I touch D1 should something comes out of it. Must ask him first right. B2 said ok. So B2 gave my weixin contact to her. We started chatting. D1 does not know that we are in club. D1 asked if K1 was my gf. I said why? She said she feels we no 默契, probably together less than 1 month. I told her I just met her when I was in Beijing and she happened to be coming to Shanghai too. Talk cock for a while, later she said she very scared alone at home.

Meanwhile I told K1 that I need to go B2 house (which was very near my hotel) to discuss about the meeting tmr. So we all took a cab back first.

So when I reached her place. It was quite a nice small cozy house with 2 levels. She opened the door in her black robe shyly. As she climbed up her stairs, she pointed to the sofa at the ground level and told me I can sleep there. I said it is very cold below. She said then I better come up to her room, there is heater there. I entered her room. There were another sofa infront of her bed. She said use that sofa then. Then we talk cock for a while longer. Then she said I too far very hard to talk and asked me to lie on her bed. So I lay beside her looking at the ceiling.

As we spoke, she placed her hand on my chest. I figured she leading me on. I decided to DO IT. I went on top of her and kissed her. She reciprocated back and we made love. She was damn fxxking tight sia and very wet even before I touch her pussy. I sleep over at her place till 8am (I set alarm at 8am). UP her again.

Then I said I have to leave as I have meeting in the afternoon. I reached my hotel at around 10am. K1 was still sleeping. I brushed my teeth and I up K1 also… damn shack liao.

Afternoon we makan somewhere near. As promised I brought K1 to the wax museum and we watched a movie after that. Machiam bfgf sia. There’s a cinema at the same building. B2 wants to meet for Korean BBQ dinner. I was too tired liao. No action tonight. Went back hotel with K1 and just chatted and hug each other to sleep.

Woke up around 1130am. K1 wants to makan the steam bun. We went to the famous Steam bun place to makan. Fxxk. Queue damn long. After that went XuLiuShan makan dessert. Walked around the area. B2 told me tonight KTV at the Shanghai Night Club. Got about 20 guys, booked 2 large rooms. He asked if I bringing K1 there. I decided to bring K1 and will order one more girl to piss her off.

Dinner we have Simply Thai. Went back hotel. I told her abt the KTV. She does not want to go at first, but after I insist she ok.

At the KTV, quite posh looking. Dmg room I paid 650, not sure total how much. Girls sitting is 500. I told B2 to pretend to force me to take 1 more girl. So I did have one more girl. K1 is quite pissed now. She said I 花心。I said my friends forcing me. Anyway nothing happened. I went back with my K1 still. On the way back, she kept complaining to me about that KTV girl. Haha.

Went back hotel around 3am. Up her once. Morning up her again. Left to airport to catch m early noon flight. She wanted to go to TianJin to visit some friends. So I booked ctrip.com for her.

Before I left, she said she quite like me, hope we can meet again… Standard PRC story….

Old 06-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
PlayFullHeart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love your FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
Thx to all for sharing.
I flew in from Beijing.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In shanghai now, stay pudong
Old 10-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

In shanghai now and staying in pudong purple mountain hotel...super boring at nite..no clubs nearby...;
Old 10-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
Mars44 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMars44 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMars44 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading to SHA now. Staying at Hilton@hua nan Lu.
Will be lonely tonight, bro please recommend a call out.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Am in SHA till Sat. Anyone have any programs?
Old 10-04-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bouz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Hi my friends Bro,

I plan to be next month in ZTE Hotel in Shanghai. Do this hotel is girl friendly ? Do there is any good Spa around ?

Thank friends in advance ,

Dany
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1