The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
ExtremelyClever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveClone View Post
Hi Boss and Forum administrators

Good afternoon

Like to enquires on this:
Is it breaking rule by having multiple nics? End of the days these nics are not involve in any war. I was clear that the nics are not targeting any body.
I understand that zap without reason is allow. So i arbitary zap around to have fun. The zap doesn't serve as punishment to anyone. Those victims have many points so they will not feel the pain.

But i am not sure whether have i break any rule? Please enlighten me!
Why so sour? Again self expose. Not clever
Old 23-06-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremelyClever View Post
Oh, posting links via mediafire & giving passwords out only if you obtain up points is not called contribution, it's called trading

If you share, you share freely, not ask to be upped then share like all your AV links, so that's not called sharing, like i mentioned above, it's called trading!
In this light, what you know about sharing?
all these zap seems familar

ONLY THE BEST PCC vidz... 23-06-2012 12:22 PM I DISLIKE people who earn points by trading the password
Tcss Thread 22-06-2012 08:52 PM congratulations today I give you a red apple
Tcss Thread 22-06-2012 12:14 PM You are such a big cry baby
ONLY THE BEST PCC vidz... 22-06-2012 09:44 AM more zaps on the way

Naked Truth 21-06-2012 10:29 PM what so great about it ?
ONLY THE BEST PCC vidz... 21-06-2012 10:08 PM zap

yo zapper is this the only firepower u got? u are such a loser.... u think so stupid... u wouldnt hv to put pw if not for some sabotager

keep them coming a got lotsa to spare... u got so many clones why sam still izzit aware......... and jus let all these clones disrupt the peace of folks

here is all the talking by the same person with many clones
clonekilla
extremelyclever
cloneluvyou

well i couldnt be bothered with u guys... wanna zap , zap me and leave the rest of the folks alone
we are here jus to have fun and enjoy ... u are jus a poor and unpopular and inferior nerd
Old 23-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
ExtremelyClever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where's the photo shot of your so called super innocent friend small1 who is now from -99 to -66?
You still have not proven your claims so its now not a what you say he say issue, it's a credibility of your words issue already.
You have not and you know you cannot substantiate your claim so all you said are nothing but baseless words where your other clone's REP can be clearly seen & pls ask more of your "BROS" to up him.
It will come to good use later you'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by keewee View Post

ONLY THE BEST PCC vidz... 23-06-2012 12:22 PM I DISLIKE people who earn points by trading the password

yo zapper is this the only firepower u got? u are such a loser.... u think so stupid... u wouldnt hv to put pw if not for some sabotager

keep them coming a got lotsa to spare... u got so many clones why sam still izzit aware......... and jus let all these clones disrupt the peace of folks

clonekilla
extremelyclever
cloneluvyou

well i couldnt be bothered with u guys... wanna zap , zap me and leave the rest of the folks alone
we are here jus to have fun and enjoy ... u are jus a poor and unpopular and inferior nerd
Quote:
This is your siggy in your thread
inform u dat i wouldnt reveal pw to any bro under moderation and without rep power will only give to those whom im familar with
thks for your understanding cheers if you dun possess the above, i will not reply your pm thks
Quote:
This is the siggy you use here!
Plz UPz my rep points if u like my Collection thanks
pm me for password i would love to meet u
I am very surprised to see that your siggy in your thread and your siggy in here are totally different.
Actually, if you keep quiet still not so bad, the fact that you keep barking thinking that just because your pts so much means you very clever but as a matter of fact, you have shown everyone that:

1) small1 is indeed a clone and mass upping is going on
2) you are nothing but a point mongering whore
3) you claim many things but not once can you prove anything
4) you have not proven your statement that small1 has never zap anyone and when challenged to provide photoshot of his Given/Received pts log, you come back and change the whole topic to your own pts problem.
5) for all we know, those zaps you WRITTEN can also be fabricated, for anyone of us cal always do the same
6) You use one signature in your thread clearly saying that, if not points of under moderation, pls fuck off don't even bother to ask
7) Here, you use like my stuff up me.
8) If you feel your pts so much zap you also no feeling, then you come here kaobei see mee lan jiao leh?
I find this very offensive and you think everyone is easily smoked by your tricks?
Like i told you before, NOT VERY CLEVER

Last edited by ExtremelyClever; 23-06-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 23-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
peter78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If rep point of a nic is 0 or -ve, the nic is under moderation. His\Her post is not immediately visible. This is a frustration.

A cheongster who is out of a war zone just need positive rep points.

OKT need as least 40 points to sustain his power. He need power to up deserving FR. Usually the administrator gave him 200 rep points for the start.

However war fighters need as many rep points as possible to withstand enermys' zap.

And 1 power is given for every 3000 rep points. The additional power is important when be it upping clone or zapping enermy.

And for me i don't need any rep point because i read but seldom write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanpuaAXLlaobu View Post
Why the rep points so important?
I am new can someone teach me bout it?

Take this opportunity anyway, I am AXL LOON
and hope to learn more from seniors here.

I am the VP of Creative Coconut Animation Studios
Stays at Ceylon Lane private apartment.
I am born in 1979.
Old 23-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
CloneKilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremelyClever View Post
8) If you feel your pts so much zap you also no feeling, then you come here kaobei see mee lan jiao leh?
Bro ExtremelyClever, calm down, we all know small1 & KeeWee is the same person & he has foolishly exposed himself as the same person more than once. No need to get so worked up ok
Old 23-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter78 View Post
i don't need any rep point because i read but seldom write.
You don't seldom write, YOU NEVER WRITE cause this is your very 1st post
Old 23-06-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

From the day small1 was identified as a clone and was zapped till -87, there was mass upping going on to bring him back.
It was then identified again by boss what was going on & boss sent his points to -99.
From that incident to now as i write this post, and as usual with proof for all to see, his points have moved from -99 to -57 with just 2 posts!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1 View Post
Try go for a holiday and relieved yourself from every stress as stress is one of a killer to your sextasy
can't stand when u stress must learn to be free and getaway from reality
Quote:
Originally Posted by small1 View Post
Tried hj damn sexy and great figure
can't resist her shiok shiok figure and hj
one of the best breast job I tried
As you all can see, there is nothing in any of these 2 posts that will justify such an immense amount of upping from -99 to -57.
That's a total increment of 42 points based on these 2 posts only

Fact: It goes to show that they have a very large base of points and clones who are all very high power like small1, which is a power 10, once revived again. This is clone upping outright and no way anyone will be silly enough to agree that such 2 posts warrants 42 up pts. This goes to show, a challenge has been decreed by this clone to challenge the boss, that, so what if you put me to -99, I will come back & see what the boss can do about it
Old 23-06-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
ZhunBo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneKilla View Post
From the day small1 was identified as a clone and was zapped till -87, there was mass upping going on to bring him back.
It was then identified again by boss what was going on & boss sent his points to -99.
From that incident to now as i write this post, and as usual with proof for all to see, his points have moved from -99 to -57 with just 2 posts!!!!!!!!!!!

As you all can see, there is nothing in any of these 2 posts that will justify such an immense amount of upping from -99 to -57.
That's a total increment of 42 points based on these 2 posts only

Fact: It goes to show that they have a very large base of points and clones who are all very high power like small1, which is a power 10, once revived again. This is clone upping outright and no way anyone will be silly enough to agree that such 2 posts warrants 42 up pts. This goes to show, a challenge has been decreed by this clone to challenge the boss, that, so what if you put me to -99, I will come back & see what the boss can do about it
WOW! You mean to say, they have like a consortium of high power members in the forum who gang up and zap people or just 1 person with many nicks doing the same process? If so, does that not mean that they as good as control the forum already? Oh my god
Old 23-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhunBo View Post
WOW! You mean to say, they have like a consortium of high power members in the forum who gang up and zap people or just 1 person with many nicks doing the same process? If so, does that not mean that they as good as control the forum already? Oh my god
Bro zhunbo, you are absolutely correct. Or else, why would anyone be so arrogant as to put an outright challenge to anyone if he doesn't have tons of points behind him
Quote:
yo zapper is this the only firepower u got?keep them coming a got lotsa to spare...
This is already outright admission to what i said
Old 23-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Why clever u scared got exposed ah? The things u knw doesnt seems liked jus join

I dun need to prove to u as i jus need to prove to boss... Pls grow up

Last edited by keewee; 23-06-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Only refer to a person not to many
Old 23-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

clonekilla
extremelyclever
cloneluvyou

These sort of post will only attract more zappers to you .

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 23-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

spotted similarities between this forum and the local stock market.. many BBs around..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 24-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Samster

Wow, small1, keewee's clone as i mentioned in my earlier post at 6:13pm
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showpos...postcount=1510
now -49 and still only based on the same 2 posts i mentioned.
Impressive power clones he have
Old 24-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 961 / Power: 13
ComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to beholdComplainKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloneKilla View Post
Wow, small1, keewee's clone as i mentioned in my earlier post at 6:13pm
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showpos...postcount=1510
now -49 and still only based on the same 2 posts i mentioned.
Impressive power clones he have

Clear case of manipulation of reputation points. He will probably will need to post 3 more times so that he can up himself some more . Unless he can do so before his current time expires.

Singkies have NO MORE right to complain .

Ignore list :

Craz78
rocket boy
Old 01-07-2012, 03:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if someone zaps me with this sentence: remove your lan. other ppl friend u see till song song la?.
does it count as a profanity??

i can request for pics to be removed right? but choice is still up to the thread starter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1